Pera Rose Hotel
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$57
Sumengen Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$83
$78
Hotel Sultania(Istanbul)
$139
  • Breakfast included
The Byzantium Hotel & Suites(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$484
$397
$253
$245
$177
  • Breakfast included
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$138
$209
$151
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Hotel Empress Zoe(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$88
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstaksim squaregalata towerrooms are cleanmin walkclerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 26, 2012

This hotel has a very good location, just 3 minutes from Istiklal Avenue a big commercial avenue.
The staff were nice and helpful but we were feeling that the hotel is missing a manager who can take care of the clients and check when they are not fully satisfied. Also adding a maintenance guy will help them fix many broken appliances as the hotel is getting a bit old but it seems that you not really caring.
If internet is important for you avoid to be accommodated on the roof yes the 8th floor, you will see what I mean once you arrive there.
Last thing, I hope next time they won't forget to send a taxi to airport when client do a reservation in advance.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TheGenuine
PeraTulipHotel, Front Office Manager at Pera Rose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I was delighted to see that your stay was generally positive. I was disappointed to hear that you had a problem with internet connectiın during your stay.

We have upgraded our wireless system so problem has been resolved.

We continuously strive to get better and it is through.
Once again thank you for your kind comments and we look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed May 25, 2012

New hotels keep popping in this ever splendid location, Beyoglu. What sets apart Pera Rose
from the endlessly growing list of hotels in Istanbul is the continuous excellence of service, safety and impeccably clean rooms. It has been four years since my last visit to the hotel and I was very pleasantly surprised to see and witness that all has remained intact. To me this is the optimal choice when staying in Istanbul. I traveled with my elderly parents and every wish of ours was met promptly and with kindness. Breakfast was filling and plentiful. No need to travel to Paris; the street the hotel is located is quintessential Western. Everything is within short walk, the main street Istiklal, the Pera Tower, the bridges over the Bosporus, the stunning Salt Galata building (art space) on the street of the financial institutions and banks. This hotel reminds me of my favorite ones in Paris - they are small with no imposing, heavy-handed pretense but they do make you feel part of the city, a citizen of that great city even for a short period of time. One very minor glitch this time, was the removed TV set in the miniature but adequate fitness room in the basement. In one conclusive sentence, my and my parents' verdict: Pera Rose is a 100% reliability.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Dear Sir /Madam,

Thank you very much for your recent comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We are glad to hear that you had a nice and remarkable experience in our lovely hotel.
We as a team try to do our best to make your stay enjoyable.

Once again thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

Given the location of the hotel, it is reasonably priced. Our room was clean but very small and did not have a nice view, making it more ideal for a short stay. We found the staff quite grumpy and business-like - willing to help but without a smile, so do not expect a friendly chat. The breakfast was ok, nothing special but good enough if you don't want to eat out. I stayed in another hotel in Sultanahmet for a similar price where I received a much more personal and welcoming stay. But, if you want to be in this area, this is an ok place to be.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Franaton

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I was delighted to see that your stay was generally positive. I was disappointed to hear that you had problem during your stay.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

best area to stay: Pera | best hotel to stay: Pera Rose

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Eliey

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you very much for your recent comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay in Pera Rose Hotel and had a fabulous time at Istanbul.

Our hotel is very centralized and near to all historic and modern places to visit.

We would like to accommodate you in our lovely hotel for your next visit to Istanbul.

Thank you so much for your comments.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Small rooms, specially the ones with one twin bed, they are v small. The rooms we saw had no view. The best was on a small side street. That's normal in this area.
Helpful staff, chearful and ready to help and give all the information u need.
Nice breakfast. But same menu every day. And again the restaurant is small specially when full you can't get out of your chair if someone is in the chair behind u.
Clean hotel. Great location near the tunel by the end of istiklal st.

• Stayed: April 2012
PeraTulipHotel, Front Office Manager at Pera Rose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2012

Dear Sir/ Madame,

I was delighted to see that your stay was generally positive. I was disappointed to hear that you didn't like the room size. We are inthe city center some of our rooms are small. Please send us e-mail to pre arrange your rooms next time.