“hidden treasure in Sultanahmet.”

Cheers Soul Kitchen
Ranked #65 of 14,052 Restaurants in Istanbul
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sultanahmet
Reviewed January 11, 2014

As an experienced visitor to Istanbul I was surprised to find this sweet restaurant with a view on Marmara sea.
The staff lets you enjoy the view without harassing you to order quickly. Time to relax and enjoy some cold Efes draft beer and very authentic tasting Turkish cuisine. The overall feel of Cheers Soul is indeed soulfull and relaxed.
Love this place for relaxed moment in the huzzle and buzzle of Istanbul..:-)
Will be back for more of this sweet little pearl!

1  Thank Astrid S

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I went to Cheers Soul Kitchen for the first time several months ago just for drinks. The aromas wafting through the air were enough to make my mouth water, so my friend and daughter and I decided to stay to eat. It was well worth it! I had some of the best seafood I have ever eaten. My daughter and friend also raved about their meals. My daughter and I left Istanbul the next day, but my friend stayed and went back for more great atmosphere and food. Definitely a place that needs to be on everyone's list when visiting Istanbul. Hands down, one of the best in the city!

On a side note--the staff rocks!! Friendly and attentive.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

What a gem this little place is... So much so that it has inspired my first review! Homey, relaxing, friendly and amazing food. First tick no hassling at the door - a very good sign especially after a day at the grand bazaar. Second tick the most breathtaking sunset across the ocean we've seen while dining in Istanbul. Third tick amazing service - very attentive staff our host Berkan knew the food well and was friendly and genuinely interested in making the dining experience worthwhile. Also very economical given the value. And this is all before we get onto the all important food!! We started with the mezze platter to share - 14 different tastes - the homemade cheese a highlight. For main the sea bass casserole- just think a flavour explosion of fresh seafood with a creamy cheesy fragrant sauce.... Then the crescendo.... Desert. Neither of us are much into the sweets but by god.... The chocolate soufflé is a volcano of goodness. Definitely a dining experience to boast about back home!!

1  Thank Kob_Mg
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

We had several dinners here, it was very tasty. As I am vegetarian I always pay attention on the quality of vegetables, so I was pleasantly surprised to try dishes here, they were amazing! Moreover my mother liked her fish dish very much. Shef Berkan was very nice and polite to us, we spent really good time here!

1  Thank Анна Д
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Had a lovely evening here with a friend. The food was the best I had tasted in the area and the owner was friendly and helpful and made great recommendations of what to eat. I can highly recommend the meat casserole for dinner.

The atmosphere was lovely and the view from the restaurant was beautiful.

Will definitely be back when I visit Turkey in the future!

1  Thank Glech859