“excellent experience of my life” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Istanbul Top Tours - Daily Tours

Istanbul Top Tours - Daily Tours
Ranked #249 of 402 Tours in Istanbul
Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan
“excellent experience of my life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

On my friend"s recommendation me and my younger brothers and our two cousins visit Istanbol.Aya sophia and Topcupy Museum were our destination.It was a great experience as i found my self back hundreds of years.this visit was a great experience of my life.Tripadvisor add more fun .It help me and guide me Where to go...what to do.All services were really good.i would like to thank Tripadvisor for their excellent service.super.....

Visited August 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best day ever..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

me and my other half have been on that tour bcoz guy from hotel recomended it to us.. i want very sure about it but im glad that we took his advice.. if you want have a good day and see most of the city in a day you must go for...

Visited September 2013