“BACK TO SULTANAHMET”

Heritage Nomadic Art Gallery
Ranked #84 of 1,061 things to do in Istanbul
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Discover the magic world of kilims and carpets. Awide range of exceptional village rugs, individually handmade with natural dyes and the finest handspun wool.
Milan, Italy
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“BACK TO SULTANAHMET”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

This Year again I was in Istanbul, again I visted my favorite carpet & hammam towel shop.They are doing very well.The co,lection is updated by new wanderfull models and the brothers are in vey good spirits.I ENGOY!

Visited March 2014

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Port, Switzerland
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Overrated and pushy”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

According to fine reviews on Tripadvisor i decided to visit here! After being shown two many carpets i was down to 4 for my final decision. When i couldn't decide on which one i said i needed some time to think about it and suddenly the price was cut in half, then by two thirds. When I questioned this tactic and wondered why such a fine carpet could suddenly be only one third of the first asking price, they get angry and aggressive.
i think this is not right place for buying carpet in istanbul!No fixed. prices and i felt very pushy!

Visited December 2013
5 Thank rumiac h
Ugur K, Sahibi at Heritage Nomadic Art Gallery, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
I find your review very disturbing because as Heritage Nomadic Art Gallery rug store who despises aggressive salesmanship, I go to great lengths to ensure that all our staff are well trained in how to not to be aggressive. If you could please email me about which salesman was aggressive, I will be very quick to deal with this matter as it is totally unacceptable in our organization.Our price are very reasonable in this cause we cannot offer you half price we just offer a little discount for payments in cash.
I look forward to hearing back from you about which salesman was dealing with you and in which shop you visited. Thank you for allowing us the chance to improve.
Sydney, Australia
“Must visit place in Istanbul!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I took my friends from Australia and New zealand, All the tourists and Turkish People who lives overseas loved this place. There was a great customer service with clear communication , full of information about the history of carpets and Istanbul. People are trustworthy, with high quality products. You can find great carpets, jewelery, ceramic, towels that does reflect the history of the country. Really recommended place for gifts and your own house as well for a nice ethnic vibe!

Visited September 2013
Bursa, Turkey
“great!”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Heritage nomadic art galeri is a shop that I've seen the best design among shops at vicinity.when you get into the shop,you bear witness to marvelous handiwork from many cultures.moreover;its prices rather suitable.it is a worth a visit.I say don't go without come over there.!

Visited February 2014
Izmir, Turkey
“WORTH A VİSİT”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Great! Just say wonderful! Dazzling, friendliness and never no forcing anybody of shop's possessor.. You should absolutely see this shop. It is both suitable your budget and fairly pretty shop you can find what you are look for...

Visited February 2014