Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #65 of 1,140 Hotels in Istanbul
perth wa
“Faultless”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We spent a week here in July 2014. We could not fault anything in our stay. The service from the staff was first class, the concierge in particular was outstanding in the help they provided. Food was first class with a very good range of foods available. The room was spacious and contained everything we could have asked for.
Overall a lovely place to stay and we would have no hesitation in returning

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the bosphorous
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Remco_Norden, General Manager at Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, September 8, 2014
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for placing your enthusiastic review of our property. I was delighted to hear you had much enjoyed our hotel and we managed to meet your expectations in so many aspects. Such feedback is most motivating for us.

It would be our pleasure if we could welcome you back to the Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center in the not too distant future.

Best regards,

Remco Norden

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (342)
  • Arabic first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Vienna, Austria
Reviewed August 1, 2014

It's a relatively new hotel not that close to touristic places and nice restaurants at Bosphorus. However they have everything you need: restaurants serve great food, bar on top is great for cocktails if you fancy, pool is full size around 20-25 meters long though not deep. Decoration is good, however i stayed in different rooms and executive suite is just bigger and less cozy that a deluxe one. Selections for breakfast are exceptional, I really can't remember such variety in any other hotel in Turkey. Service is great, however it can be crowded on the reception area during events which happen there quite often.
As a hint: Hilton provides eUpgrade service if you book via their web-site and just for 5 euro you can get nice deluxe room on a higher floor paying for a standard one.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for having chosen the Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center for your stay in Istanbul and for taking the time to share your feedback.

I was pleased to see you had enjoyed your overall stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

With kindest regards,

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We have been in Turkey in May 2014 and 9 out of 21 nights we spend in this hotel. What a find.
I do write this review hoping that it will help other travelers like it did help me to make a choose although at that time no many reviews were available because the hotel just opened in January.
I did also call the hotel and after talking to Etel Ennekavi from reservation, I felt that we can't go wrong with this hotel. The rooms are specious, comfortable and well appointed, just like on the pictures.
It's truth, the hotel is not in the center but it's short drive to every attraction and the taxis are not expensive. The metro station is also 10 minutes walk away. The advantage of staying there was that we enjoyed a good night sleep not interrupted by muezzins calling for prayers five times a day (and night too).
Our party stayed in 3 rooms with access to executive lounge which was phenomenal. After sight sing all day long we did really enjoy the light meals and drinks served there and the views from 34 floor of the city. The staff in the lounge was exceptional, every one of them. Every time we asked them for a favor (f.e. printing boarding passes for domestic flights), it was done in no time . Special thanks to Mss. Ilkunur for help with few issues .
Almost forget to mention that the saunas, hammam and the pools were absolutely beautiful and we used them almost every day.
On our travels we never met in one hotel so many kind, honest and helpful people. Etel is my favorite person in the hotel but everyone at the front desk, concierge or in the front of the hotel helping with taxis or luggage was just unbelievable friendly and professional. Many, many thanks to all of you for making our stay so pleasant and unforgettable.
We are ready to go back to Istanbul just to be able to stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: I have seen at least 5 rooms and all of them were very nice. The higher up, the better the view.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Remco_Norden, General Manager at Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, September 1, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a response after your recent visit.

I was delighted to see you had much enjoyed your overall stay with us and I have taken the liberty to share your positive evaluation of the hotel with our Team.

I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

I have been in 100s of hotels across the globe,, this the best ever hotel I have ever seen
Excellent staff, each single one of all departments
Front desk staff is excellent, concierge , and even the guy helping people in front of the hotel
You feel at home, secured, happy, relaxed in each moment
I missed my brand new cellular phone in the hotel and they kept it and brought it back to me in couple of hours,
The room service staff sent me complementary sweets only because my little child was crying when he saw one of room service team
Special thanks to Mr. Ali Cokgorenler from the front desk team for his honesty to keep my cellular phone and bring it back to me
Special thanks to the guy usually being at the main gate to help people find taxi and etc,, unfortunately I don't remember his name
I do recommend it to each trip to Istanbul
I was in Istanbul During the period of July 25 to date then to August 2

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Reviewer,

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on our property.

I was very pleased to read you were satisfied with the level of our service. This is great to hear and I will pass on the compliments to my team.

Look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Bomonti.

Best regards,

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 29, 2014

This hotel is definitely more geared up to business guests attending conferences. The location isn't ideal and appears to be slap bang in the middle of nothing, that said there are lots of building works going on around so I'm sure this is only temporary and will be in amongst great shops and restaurants in the coming years. I stayed here for 1 night on business. The room was huge, fantastic bed linen, super king bed, huge bathroom and all amenities I guess all the standard Hilton Hotel prerequisites.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Emily B

With kindest regards,

Houston, Texas
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We travelled with kids and most hotels in Istanbul require you to book 2 rooms. Apparently, they don't have fold out sofas and their beds are too small to accommodate 2 adults and 2 kids. I was lucky enough to come across this new property. Supposedly it's the largest hotel in Istanbul. It was half empty when we were there so crowds were not a problem. The fact that it was new also showed. Lobby and the common areas were nicely decorated, clean and new. Hotel had an outdoor and an indoor pool, sauna, executive lounge, bar, restaurant etc. Location was convenient enough, just a short cab ride away from major attractions. Cabs in Istanbul are cheap. The best part though was our room. For $300 a night we got a Bomonti Suite which consisted of 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, and a dining room with a great view over the city. This was truly a great deal. Overall I would definitely recommend this hotel especially for families.

Room Tip: Higher floor. Get a suite if possible. It comes with access to the executive lounge which has food a...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank Jason M
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for staying at the new Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center and for complimenting us on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read you found our hotel satisfactory in so many aspects and hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

With kind regards,

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Best note live been in a long time. View from our room amazing. Executive lounge is a must if you can afford it. Although judging by the amount of people it was not very executive. Rooms and beds are extremely comfortable. Swimming pool and spa are taken over by hoards of kids and teenagers who ruin it soil it and disturb the peace and quiet. Avoid during school holidays. Food and restaurants are top quality. Staff are professional and what you would expect in a 5*.

Room Tip: Go early for dinner in the executive lounge as some people seem to live there.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

We were delighted to have you staying with us and I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at the new Hilton Istanbul Bomonti !

Many thanks for posting your kind comments.

I look forward to welcoming you back again to our hotel soon.

Kind regards,