“Wonderful luxury hotel with great service!”

Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #61 of 1,129 Hotels in Istanbul
Göteborg, Sweden
“Wonderful luxury hotel with great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

I stayed here recently with my mother and big brother. We had 2 executive rooms on 28th floor. The rooms were amazing! With a wonderful view over the city and had high comfort, we couldn't ask for more. We had access to the executive lounge and the service there were absolutly high quality. Many thanks to everyone there! Especially Bora and Emrullah. They were extremly helpful and kind, they always had a smile on their face! When we had a request they fixed it right away, which was amazing. The view and the food are amazing in the lounge. Me and me family could find us sitting there 2-3h and just enjoy the view and the food. Me and my mother wanted to try the SPA and we had Ketut and Filiz? as our therapists. I can only say one thing, that this massage were beyond my imagination, the best I ever had. Ketut and Filiz?were so professional and nice. And the design of the SPA was wonderful! The location of this hotel is a little far from the popular places but the hotel has access to a taxi rank so the taxis are always available for you. The prices were good and were approx. as following: From hotel to Sultanahmet ~ 25 tl Ortaköy ~ 20 tl Ataturk Airport ~ 60 tl Eminönu ~ 30 tl The hotel gets a golden star from me because of their great employees with the best service! Altogether it was a wonderful stay and I highly recommend it!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Remco_Norden, General Manager at Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for your positive review. Your feedback on our customer service is most rewarding and motivation for our Team.

I truly hope to be able to welcome you back to the Hilton Istanbul Bomonti in not too distant future.

Best regards,

Remco Norden

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (336)
  • Arabic first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Hertfordshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

I won't go into the details of the issue I experienced, all hotels have problems from time to time, but it's how they deal with the problem that marks them either above or below parr. This Hilton and the staff within it, when they realised the extent of my complaint dealt with it quickly and fairly, if only all organisations had the same ethos about customer care. Fair play.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Mark8768
Dear Reviewer,

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on our property.

I was very pleased to read you were satisfied with the level of our service. This is great to hear and I will pass on the compliments to my team.

Look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Bomonti.

Best regards,

Watford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 nights with the family.

As it's recently built everything is sparkling and new. Our room was amazing (family suite), felt like a custom designed penthouse city apartment with great views of Istanbul.

The staff all went out of their way for everything.

Kids loved the indoor pool, although it was quite cold (28 degrees is its max apparently). I'm sure the outdoor one is nice during the peak of summer.

I've stayed in 100+ hotels all over the world, and this has to be one of the best in almost all respects, be it food, staff or luxury.

Only downside is location, no good for walking, but everything is a short taxi ride away.

Hope to come again,
Kashif.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Bomonti and for sharing your kind comments with regards to our hotel.

It is a real joy and motivation to read such overall positive feedback. I will take the liberty to share it with my team.

I look forward to welcoming you back not too distant future.

Kind regards,

Stockholm, Sweden
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

We stayed 5 nights at the hotel and this was the best hotel i ever stayed in. We had a executive room which means that you have access to the Executive floor, an amazing experience!!! The food and the drinks= the best!!!!!! The rooms are very nice and the staff also. Highley recommended. A little bit far from the Metro, around 15minutes by walk to Osmanbey station. Taxi is cheap, and the areaaround is safe

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ingela64
Dear Guest,

I look forward to welcoming you back not too distant future.

Kind regards,

Toronto
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

The Hilton Bomonti is a fabulous hotel in every aspect but location. It is just 4 months old and I would rate the service, accommodations and decor on a level with the Four Seasons. For value, I have never experienced anything better. However, the location is awful. Located in the Bomonti Park area of Istanbul, it is quite a distance from the Old City, about 25-40 minutes by taxi, depending on traffic, which is often congested and slow. Taxis are always available at the hotel and inexpensive, but getting back to the hotel can be a challenge, as many taxis will refuse to take you because of the distance and traffic.

Room Tip: Book a suite. They are large with 2 bathrooms and the cost difference from a standard room is minima...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank hopefulagain
Remco_Norden, General Manager at Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for having chosen our hotel for your stay in Istanbul. Your positive review is much appreciated

With regards to the surroundings the hotel, it is indeed a fast-developing area just 3.6 kilometers from Taksim square.

With kind regards,

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

Great hotel and awesome staff as well. Only thing I would say is that the internet speed needs to be upgraded, other than that we have a great time and this is one of the best hotels I have stayed at.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Reviewer,
Many thanks for your stay at the Hilton Bomonti and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I was glad to hear you have enjoyed your overall stay with us. We have also taken good note of your constructive comments; this is much appreciated.

I hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

With best regards,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

I stayed here recently on a family holiday. We had 5 rooms with 3 generations. The hotel had a lovely atmosphere with lots of nice seating to hang out with no pressure to purchase any food or drinks (but great coffee and breakfast when you do).
Staff are friendly and respectful and the concierge particularly helpful with our restaurant booking needs.
My sisters in law also reported that the spa was very nice and the pool was perfect from my nephews.
Highly recommended!

Room Tip: try to get a room high up for the amazing views
1 Thank NahocLondon
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for staying at the new Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center and for complimenting us on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read you found our hotel satisfactory in so many aspects and hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

With kind regards,