All reviewsosmanbey metro stationluxury roomrecommend this hotelshopping streetgym
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

The hotel was really beautiful inside. Great service from staff. The pool was clean and the gym simple but had everything you need. It is very central to trans but also easy enough to walk the city and not noisy.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights 3days
I like the room was big and clean and nice
Breakfast good
But the stuff was annoying they help me for tips and when i bring some stuffs from shopping they gave me a bad looking thats what i hate ..
anyways the hotel is good and close to shopping street

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
6  Thank bindahham
Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

The staff and the service were the best thing about laSagrada. The location is good too. What I didn't like is the smoking odor everywhere and bad ventilation that you get the smoke coming from the room next. I think the hotel could do better if they changed the stained carpets.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed March 5, 2017 via mobile

This downtown hotel in Osman bay St. Close to Taksim square, in area called Nashantashei which is a shopping area, most of marks you can find it here, the area is a media area that you can find most production and advertising companies offices here.
The staff friendly staff and they are ready to help .. I recommend it when you looking for such services.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed October 14, 2016

we recently back from istanbul and for 5 nights we stayed at lasagrada osmanbay hotel.
it a big beautiful hotel, 1 minutes far from metro station, near osmanbay shopping area and have clean room.
but our luxury room was a shock, it's like a standard room with so much noise. we always heard people talking everywhere, we even heard the sound of walking. it was so annoying, and the hotel was not something special for 5 star hotel. it was good if you just want to have a bed for a few night in istanbul.

Stayed: October 2016