“Friendly and attentive.”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sultanahmet
Reviewed November 27, 2013

They have a large menu with not only Turkish but also Italian dishes. The wait-staff was attentive and personable. We sat outside and enjoyed a warm November day. When the sky clouded over and I got chilled, the waiter offered me his coat. The food was good with ample portions , including a free salad and tea after the meal.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I enjoyed a lovely meal at Lady Diana during my stay in Istanbul. It was right next to my rented apartment just a quarter mile from the Blue Mosque and the Hagia Sofia. The hosts took exceptional care to make me feel welcome and valued. They had a large menu with Turkish and Mediterranean cuisine. It was very reasonably priced, and everything I tried was delicious! I would highly recommend this restaurant for when you're in the neighborhood!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Excellent mixed grill, this was very near my hotel and was the place where I had dinner shortly after arriving in Istanbul. Good service

Reviewed November 24, 2013

My friend and I happened upon Lady Diana, and it was one of my fondest memories of Istanbul. The staff, which is multilingual, was very good to make recommendations. The food was very good, so far the best in Istanbul that I've had. Eat here and you will have great friends in Turkey. ¡Gracias por todo!

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

There are two types of people in the world people who taste the kebap of the lady diana and the others :) keep calm and eat lady diana's kebaps !