“A very good place!”

Ranked #612 of 1,028 Istanbul B&B and Inns
France
“A very good place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

Bunyamin and the all team have been very helpfull; They arrange our stay in urgency because we didn't have room where we had initially booked for. In this small hotel , very well located, clean and practical you feel as if you were staying by family or friends house. The high quality welcome, exemplary availability and wise advices give to any stay a real bonus! Thank you again!

1 Thank jcornelissesaigre
bunyamin o, General Manager at Istanblue Hotel, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
My Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your review and it is very nice and important for me to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Such comments motivates us more than anything and shows us we are on the right path.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

I was here with my girlfriend in may, and we loved this small hotel. It has an amazing view over the sea and the location is absolutely great. All the touristic atractions are in the neighborhood. The nightlife is mostly in taxim, and that is a 30 minute walk true the center of sultanahmet.
This hotel has a friendly owner who is willing to help you durring your stay.
The price of this hotel is really good.

2 Thank wil s
Kuwait City, Kuwait
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

Though that my stay was short, only for 2 days, but with the help of (Bunyamin) my stay was very nice in Istanbul, he could arrange me the night cruise and the full day old city tour at a very reasonable price, and the best thing is that you dont even have to pay before having the wonderful experience.

The Hotel it self is nice, the location is wonderful, the price, compared with the time when I was there (10-12 May) was excellent, my room had a see view over Marmara sea, and the most important is that the staff are very friendly and they become like your friends (actually Bunyamin became like brother for me)... I really enjoyed it.

Next to the hotel a lot of activities like Marmara cafe, where they serve nice Shisha and Suhlup...

Good luck travelers...

Room Tip: Room 4 ... sea view.....
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Refik N
Bamberg, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

At first we really want to thank the very friendly and caring hotel team as they were always at help with finding some beautiful spots to visit, romantic places to see at night or other details of Istanbul life! The hotel is not too big (4 guest rooms) and 2 of them had a marvellous view onto the Bosphorus. One room of them has a great terrace where you can have even a late breakfast ;-)
The place of the hotel is ideal as it takes only 5 minutes to Blue Mosque/ Hagia Sophia while the "Muezzin call" at night is rather quiet (it's at 5 a.m.). There is also a kitchen were you always can have some free tea or cook for yourself.

Room Tip: Take the southward rooms with view onto the Bosphorus or even the one with the terrace for enjoying...
1 Thank 82Ronny
bunyamin o, Owner at Istanblue Hotel, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
My Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your review and it is very nice and important for me to hear that you very much enjoyed your stay. I am proud of my staff that they try all their best.

Thank you again. You should come again for a longer stay and let me know that I can help you organizing your trip in Turkey

Rome, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

My husband and I truly enjoyed our four days at the Ali Baba Suites. The location is perfect, within walking distance of all the major sites yet amazingly quiet. The room was simple but clean, spacious and full of light. We had a private bath and terrace with a view of the Bosphorus Strait. We appreciated the seaview breakfasts at the coffeeshop next door and the very helpful staff. The Manager kept us well supplied with apple tea, tourist information, bookings for dinner and the turkish baths as well as all of our transportation needs. It is not the Ritz, but it is a great place to stay and an excellent value.

Room Tip: Book early and ask for a room with a terrace or patio.
1 Thank Liza00153
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

The hotel is worth much more than the price you pay! It is a really nice hotel on one of the best locations in istanbull, just few minutes walk from the blue mosque... Also the owner is really really helpfull and willing to give you advice.
Bathroom little small but nice shower!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank pauline v
bunyamin o, Owner at Istanblue Hotel, responded to this review, May 21, 2013

Brno, Czech Republic
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

Location, close to the old city attractions but in a relatively quiet location. Nice cosy hotel, location was good for the tourist sites (Hagia Sophia , Sultanahmet Hippodrome and Turkish Islamic Art Museum Topkapi Palace ). Rooms were clean and of good size, clean bathrooms with shower screen and room cleaned daily . Breakfast was great especially having them in the their Marmara Café with great views of the Marmara Café Good bathroom, . Very pleasant and helpful staff, As we entered lobby reception greeted us.I was shocked because he was a pleasure and even spoke a bit of english .He made our stay very welcomed.Benyamin even gave us tourist information and provided us with what we needed to enjoy our first trip to another country Apple tea and Turkish delight Bunyamin offered my daughter was greatly appreciated and very welcomed. Our overall stay was the best we ever had Thanks to Bunyamin for helping us.. arranged pick up at the airport, even taking us to a laggaue shop to help us to buy a new laggue as it has been lost at the airport.
You won't be upset with your decision to Alibaba Suite - it was really great! Highly Recommended!

Room Tip: Ask Bunyamin and he helps you!!!!!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family