“Reliable Service”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Reliable Service”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We booked our flights to Cappadocia, balloon ride with Sultan Balloons and a one day tour of highlights of Cappadocia with Erkan at Volare Tour Travel Agency in Sultanahmet, Istanbul. Erkan sorted all our travel needs at a very competative price. Included in the price was transfer costs to and from hotels which is a plus as Goreme is quite a long distance from the airport. As we only had 3 nights in Goreme we wanted to get the best out of our time there. Having part of the time organised left the rest of our visit to explore the region by ourselves which was a great way to do it. Thank you Erkan for all your help and I would highly recommend him for all your internal travel arrangements in Turkey.

Visited August 2013

• Turkish first
Auckland Region, New Zealand
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“professionals on turkish turism!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

They organized a 4 day trip around Turkey from Istanbul just 1 day before. They arranged everything: buses, hostels, transfers, tours, lunch.

The price was reasonable and of course you can always book yourself, but if you dont have enough time for researching and dealing with turkish websites, they will make it for you!

Visited August 2013
mumbai
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Beyond expectations in every aspect”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Best price. Dont cheap out on included meals. Their consultants are extremely helpful. We took trips for pamukkale n cappadocia
Thanks Tuncay and volare tours for making our trips wonderful

Visited July 2013
1 Thank saurabhsood
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
““A friendly and reliable agency I can recommend””
Reviewed May 15, 2013

My wife , and I went for a 7-day tour , They proved to be very reliable, provided exactly what we had agreed and gave us an excellent guide, I really recommend this agency to anybody looking for an authentic experience of Turkey.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank nhaqqi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great agency, gave them 24 hours to design a tour for me and they did it!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Walked into their office in Istanbul Friday pm and said I wanted to travel Sat pm for 10 days through Turkey and Greek, they sorted it all: Buses, planes, tours, hotels, transfers the lot. The price seemed reasonable to me but who knows. Accommodated a late change by me Sat morning, made themselves available to me via whatsapp whilst I travelled. Great firm, thanks Sevinc and Arif!

Visited April 2013