“Great help in every way!”

Istanbul Life Cultural Tours/Day Tours - Senguler Travel
Ranked #70 of 408 Tours in Istanbul
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great help in every way!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

Very happy to have found them. I had the transfer to the Hotel and later back to the airport. Football tickets plus transfer to and from the game, with assistance. Was very good on time, with a lot of help and fun. Thanks

Visited April 2014

• Turkish first
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent services”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

I sincerely thanks for the whole staff of this company., who arranged excellent services for the Holy places tour.
Perfect timing with good guide.

Once again a special thanks for arraigning a excellent & informative tour.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Mohammed R
London
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“First Class Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

Arranged tours and airport transfers for us. Excellent service, drivers attended on time and tours were great visiting all the main sites.Emails were responded to promptly.

Visited March 2014
Oslo, Norway
“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

I bought football tickets for 2 games from them. Unfortunately one of the games was postponed on very short notice. Istanbul Life immediately informed me and I got my money back.

This is a safe place to book football tickets and the service was excellent.

Visited February 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Galatasaray v Besiktas.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

I contacted Hakan as I wanted to attend the Istanbul Derby and to book a couple of tours.His reply was immediate and everything was booked without any hassle.Due to a strike at Frankfurt Airport I got delayed by 24 hours so contacted Hakan to let him know.We arranged to meet at my hotel at 5 pm and he was on time with my match ticket and my tour pass for the following morning.The Bosphorus Tour.He explained to me how to reach the stadium by public transport and he even lent me his Istanbul card to make it easier than buying individual tickets.
The tour was excellent also and the guide was extremely knowledgeable.
Hakan is 100% reliable and he made my short stay in Istanbul a truly enjoyable experience.Many thanks,

Visited February 2014