Istanbul Life Cultural Tours/Day Tours - Senguler Travel
Ranked #52 of 437 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Istanbul Life ORG / SENGULER TRAVEL – Our Company is Recommended in Lonely Planet Guide Book & Trusted since 2000 Here you can see the list of our Istanbul City Tours,Religions Tours in Istanbul,Cultural Tours & Art Workshops,Nights Show in Istanbul,Airport Transfer Service,Vip Rent A Car Service with Driver,Tours in Turkey and Match Ticket in Istanbul .
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I sincerely thanks for the whole staff of this company., who arranged excellent services for the Holy places tour.
Perfect timing with good guide.

Once again a special thanks for arraigning a excellent & informative tour.

1  Thank Mohammed R

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Arranged tours and airport transfers for us. Excellent service, drivers attended on time and tours were great visiting all the main sites.Emails were responded to promptly.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I bought football tickets for 2 games from them. Unfortunately one of the games was postponed on very short notice. Istanbul Life immediately informed me and I got my money back.

This is a safe place to book football tickets and the service was excellent.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I contacted Hakan as I wanted to attend the Istanbul Derby and to book a couple of tours.His reply was immediate and everything was booked without any hassle.Due to a strike at Frankfurt Airport I got delayed by 24 hours so contacted Hakan to let him know.We arranged to meet at my hotel at 5 pm and he was on time with my match ticket and my tour pass for the following morning.The Bosphorus Tour.He explained to me how to reach the stadium by public transport and he even lent me his Istanbul card to make it easier than buying individual tickets.
The tour was excellent also and the guide was extremely knowledgeable.
Hakan is 100% reliable and he made my short stay in Istanbul a truly enjoyable experience.Many thanks,

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I booked from Hakan 2 tickets forfootball match,I called him after midnight and he answered me and helped me..he came next morning to my hotel and brings the tickets..very kind and helpfull..recomanded him in Istanbul