“Location location location” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #40 of 1,112 Hotels in Istanbul
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Location location location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Couldn't have chosen a better located hotel. 2 minutes walk to the Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque and Hagia Sofia one way and 1 minutes walk to bars and restuarants the other. Hotel Staff very helpful, sat us down with a drink and map and guided us around the cities best features. Lovely clean room, no problems with size. Beds very very comfortable, wood floors and thin walls could have been a problem but I always travel with earplugs so slept like a log. Good breakfast in another building. Hotel appears to be 3 separate buildings with linking courtyards, very picturesque. Loved Istanbul would recommend city and hotel.

Room Tip: If size is important, our room on the second floor of the main building was much bigger than our fri...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear valued guest,

Premist Hotel team greatly appreciates your positive comments and intention to return back to our hotel. I would like to thank you on behalf of Premist team for your excellent comment.

We look forward welcoming you back.

Mahir YÜKSEL

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Munich, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights, 3 days at the end of September and enjoyed it immensly! They gave us a lovely suite on the top floor that had a huge balcony which was perfect for a glass of wine while watching the sunset. The service was top notch, they were all over it, offered us hot tea and beverages upon arrival, gave us a map and pointed out the best places to see. They held our bags for the whole last day until 9pm (we were transferring to a hotel by the airport for an early flight) and let me get ready for dinner in the bathroom since we had checked out and offered my fiancé more drinks while he waited for me. The breakfast had a wide variety and was nice to sit outside in the courtyard on the day it wasn't raining. Plus the location is great and only a 5-10 minute walk to all the major sites.

My only complaint is that the walls to the outside were thin and we could hear the taxi drivers coming and going all night. So the first night was a bit of a struggle to sleep. But after all the touring and walking we did the next day we slept like babies the other night.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank BeachesandBrunello
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you on behalf of Premist hotel team for your nice comment and we are glad that you have enjoyed in your stay with us.. I am sorry to hearing that you couldn't sleep well in your room but please consider the Premist is heart in Old City / Istanbul. We will do our best to give you a quieter room.

We look forward welcoming you back in the nearest future again.

Kindest Regards,

Stratford-upon-Avon, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

We arrived in the evening to be greeted by a drink and a map with explenation of how to get the best of our 3 night trip by very friendly statt. We had booked two rooms, they varied in size but were both spotlessly clean with lovely comfy beds. I have never slept so well in a hotel bed before. The hotel was very well situated close to the palace and mosques and a variety of restaurants and bars were just round the corner. A short walk down the hill in the other direction was the Bosphorus. Breakfast was lovely too.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Louise P
Dear Valued Guest,

Please consider Premist is your home in Istanbul!

We look forward welcoming you back!

Kiev, Ukraine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Will you come to İstanbul for a trip, for bussiness, or with your family? I strongly advice you to come this avantgarde hotel. Its close to Bosphorus, Golden Horn, Hagia Sophia, Sultanahmet Mosque, Big Bazaar... You can take the best photos for your friends...
Also their service, cleanliness and prices are the best of region.

In one word everything was perfect!!!
Thank you PREMIST!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for taking your time and sharing your positive comments with us. It was a pleasure to have you here as our valuable guest and really good to hear that you enjoyed in your stay with us at Premist.

We hope to see you in nearest future here again!

Kilkenny, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful little hotel with old world charm. Gives you the impression that you are entering a sultans residence. Very nice breakfast buffet (love the dried mulberries & nespresso machine)
Extremely helpful & friendly staff.
Just around the corner from Hagia Sophia, Sultan Ahmed (Blue) Mosque

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you on behalf of Premist team for your valued comments and recommendation. I am so glad that overall you were happy in your stay.

We look forward welcoming you back in the nearest future again.

Hanover, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

I would like to preface this review with my background. I have been a travel agent for almost 20 years, and I have traveled to many destinations and stayed in many types of hotels, including Five star Ritz, Four Seasons, etc. I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Istanbul. In fact, I fell in love with it and its people.

The Premist Hotel is a lovely, new boutique hotel with a great location. There isn't much to say that hasn't already been said, except that if you give the hotel a chance, you will not be disappointed. The lovely Esin will go out of her way to make your stay the best it can be. If you give her a chance, you will have not only a wonderful concierge, but even a lovely friend. She is charming, beautiful and loves her job. The entire staff will do anything in their power to make your stay enjoyable and that you feel welcome in their city.

Keep in mind that this is a boutique hotel. The rooms are small, but they are furnished to a very high standard and the luxurious bed promises a great night's sleep. You will be so busy in Istanbul that the size of the room should not matter too much. Cleanliness, comfort, service and location are most important when visiting a place like this and the Premist has all these things. The price is great. Why waste money on a Ritz or Four Seasons in Istanbul? I would spend that kind of money if the resort was the only attraction, but in Istanbul, the city is the attraction, and you will not be disappointed.

Do not hesitate to visit Istanbul. I was a single traveler and I felt very safe and had the time of my life. I cannot wait to return!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank darrensmom
Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate that for your generous comments. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us in Istanbul. Also, I am very delightful of mentioning name of our staff. This is a great motivation for her. We thank you for taking your time and sharing your positive comment. It was a pleasure to had you here as our valuable guest and really good to hear that you enjoyed in your stay with us.

We do hope to see you in nearest future here again!

Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

This is the first time I am writing a review but this friendly staff and perfect hotel deserves it. When I arrived I was greeted by a very kind lady Ms. Esin Who helped me to organize my whole stay including restaurants museum tickets tram tickets I can say everything. Where ever they advised me to go was perfect. Everyone in the hotel was so polite and was trying to do their best in order to make you happy. Room was very clean and comfortable especially bed was perfect.I have no doubt to advise this hotel to my friends Who are planing to go Istanbul.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you on behalf of Premist team for your valued comments and recommendation. We are delightful of reading your nice comment and mentioning name of our staff is a great motivation. I appreciate that.

We look forward to hearing from you in nearest future again!