“Ensar is amazing and we feel privileged and lucky to have met him and spent time with him.”

Istanbulday- Private Day Tours
Ranked #98 of 415 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Ensar Islamoglu. I was born in Turkey and live in Turkey, Istanbul. I have been a professional tour guide for 15 years.I’m interested in Mythology, History, Archaeology, Architecture, Computers.I am happy because my work is my hobby. I also worked for a travel agency as an Operation Manager.No matter what tour I do – whether it is a city tour in Istanbul or a longer tour in Anatolia, around Turkey, Black Sea region or a tour abroad, I always approach to people and my job professionally, with understanding and patience.
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Ensar made our stay in Istanbul unforgettable. His knowledge charm humour and enthusiasm are an amazing asset for any visitor. We loved being with him. We will certainly recommend him to everyone we know.

2  Thank Specialman1
There are newer reviews for Istanbulday- Private Day Tours

Reviewed April 28, 2013

There are people who have never been to Istanbul. There are others who have been there but without a guide. Then there are the tourists who have been there with a guide.
However, there is a fourth group - people who have been there with Ensar as a guide. I was lucy to be in that fourth group and I can say it is most worth it.

1  Thank Rumi S
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Ensar is a good tour guide. You may ask him what you know or you don't know; He knows it all. Thank you for the good book & the awesome moments with ya ;) Thank you!

2  Thank bingevilsss
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Ensar is truly among the best guides i ve ever had...am a great fan of history and he did satisfy my curiosity by lettin me know the history lives in the walls of Ayasofia!
Also you can ask him any question and then u meet wit the best and suprising and fun answer;)
hope u can find an oppurtunity to meet him;))
cheers;)

1  Thank Seyran_t
Reviewed January 13, 2013

On a lovely January day we were lucky enough to meet Ensar and have him as a guide for our short stay in Istanbul. For a couple of hours with him we could feel the atmosphere of Istanbul - this amazing city. No useless information. Ensar is a kind, very well-organised guide with lots of knowledge and the ability to tell history in an entertaining and easy-to-understand way. Thank you, Ensar! We highly recommend him. We are already planning another longer trip to Istanbul and would surely get him as a guide again.