“>>Walkin library Ensarrrr;)”

Istanbulday- Private Day Tours
Ranked #95 of 407 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Ensar Islamoglu. I was born in Turkey and live in Turkey, Istanbul. I have been a professional tour guide for 15 years.I’m interested in Mythology, History, Archaeology, Architecture, Computers.I am happy because my work is my hobby. I also worked for a travel agency as an Operation Manager.No matter what tour I do – whether it is a city tour in Istanbul or a longer tour in Anatolia, around Turkey, Black Sea region or a tour abroad, I always approach to people and my job professionally, with understanding and patience.
Istanbul, Turkey
“>>Walkin library Ensarrrr;)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

Ensar is truly among the best guides i ve ever had...am a great fan of history and he did satisfy my curiosity by lettin me know the history lives in the walls of Ayasofia!
Also you can ask him any question and then u meet wit the best and suprising and fun answer;)
hope u can find an oppurtunity to meet him;))
cheers;)

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Seyran_t

Plovdiv, Bulgaria
5 attraction reviews
“A memorable day in Istanbul”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

On a lovely January day we were lucky enough to meet Ensar and have him as a guide for our short stay in Istanbul. For a couple of hours with him we could feel the atmosphere of Istanbul - this amazing city. No useless information. Ensar is a kind, very well-organised guide with lots of knowledge and the ability to tell history in an entertaining and easy-to-understand way. Thank you, Ensar! We highly recommend him. We are already planning another longer trip to Istanbul and would surely get him as a guide again.

Visited January 2013
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic Tour Guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

Ensar is extremely knowledgable about Istanbul's history. He took us to many sights of Istanbul which was so surprising and beautiful. Ensar is polite and entertaining, makes you feel as though you were there in history first hand. Turkey has so much history yet to be explored by the world and I'm grateful to Ensar for showing us a memorable and educational experience. I recommend Ensar as a tour guide to anyone. He's the best :)

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Munevver A
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Istanbul was amazing . Thankyou Ensar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

I cannot thank Ensar enough for making our trip to Turkey a memorable experience. We had no idea Turkey would be the highlight of our European tour. Ensar is so knowledgeable about Istanbul he made the experience an educational delight . Its an amazing place to visit, so much history, culture and places to see , Im glad we chose Ensar to be our guide. I recommend him to any traveller. He knows the best places to eat, drink and entertain. Thanks Ensar.

Mumin . Sydney Australia.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Mumin I
Cheboksary, Russia
“Fantastic holiday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

It was a few months ago, in the summer. We planned a trip with my friends and contacted Ensar. I have to say we were so lucky to find him and hire him for a couple of days. We wanted to travel around Turkey but weren’t quite sure which places exactly to visit and we asked Ensar for advice. He made a fabulous itinerary for us. He made the best choice of places to visit for us. Without ever having seen us. Fantastic! Thank you, Ensar! Then the trip itself was flawless. Such fun! Ensar is full of interesting stories, mythology, history... He knows a lot and he has the great quality to express himself, to make the information ‘ready to be swallowed’. Ensar showed us and took us to many places (some were not in the programme). In short – he made us feel at home. My friends and I can highly recommend Ensar to other explorers of Turkey

Visited September 2012