“BEST PLACE!! Trustworthy, so friendly and EXCELLENT service!”

Bonita Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #12 of 72 Food & Drink in Istanbul
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Discover the hidden tastes of this magiccity with us. We operates daily food tasting tours for multi lingual and small group tours.Our aim is introducing richnes of turkish food and culture to our guest from all over the world.We are grown up and live in the great city.Our team is working speacialy on food tours and had education about gastronomy tours. Keep exploring lstanbul
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“BEST PLACE!! Trustworthy, so friendly and EXCELLENT service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

There are three of us traveling and Fatih (manager) helped us plan a day trip to Gallippoli (highly recommend). He also helped us book our bus to Budapest but when one of us got sick and we couldn't travel there anymore, Fatih gave us a full cash refund. Really recommend you go here, all the staff are very helpful!!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank CalMorgan123

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent service on the hands of professionals”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

The service is excellent. They really took their time to explain our trip. They made us feel we were worthy and valuable costumers! We really enjoyed all that it was recommended. Thank you Bonita tours.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Reinabuenaventura
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Unbelievable holidays in Turkey thanks to Bonita Tours!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Thank you very much to Bonita tours for an Unbelievable holiday !!!. I found Bonita tours by chance, I don't regret to book a four day tour to Cappadoccia- Pumakkale-Efesos. It is a very reliable and honest travel agency. I am very grateful to Fatih and the staff, they are very friendly , helpful , and the most important very professional and experienced people. The tour they arranged for me was excellent!!!. Very well organized, they took care to ensure everything ( hotels, transfers and excursions) to a high standard and with a reasonable price. Everything worked perfect as was scheduled!!
I would highly recommend Their tour packages to everyone!! If I have the opportunity to travel to Turkey again I won't doubt to book a tour with them!!!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Bel-temp
Sydney
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My memories of Istanbul & ever friendly staff of Bonita”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

I have found the staff members of Bonita to be a great team, friendly and great professionals indeed. I especially was pleased with the patience, expertise and attention detail provided by Caner who happens to be one of the founders of Bonita. I would do it all over again and recommend their tour packages to everyone. Even with a very simple Istanbul Bosphorus tour I got the same professional and down to earth attitude.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Nelly A
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Beyond Expectations - Professional Tour Planner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

One of the best things in Bonita Tours was the rate given to us which worth of what fun we had around Turkey.

I went to Turkey with my sister last June 2013 (Istanbul, Cappadocia, Fethiye, Pamukkale, Kusadasi) and EACH MINUTE of our trip was really fantastic and amazing. They booked our hotels in perfect locations and good ambiance like in seaside or central area where you can easily access by walking the bazaar market, restaurants, beach and main city area on your free time. We didn’t face any problem in any location because everything was in place and properly arranged by Bonita.

They planned our vacation in all-in-one tour where we had 12 islands hopping, swimming, boat riding, city tour, mountain-valley hiking, etc. Bonita Tours is also fast in service, polite/helpful employees and with full knowledge of Turkey tour.

Tugba – she was our tour guide in Cappadocia for 2 days and we HIGHLY RECOMMEND her for excellent service and full knowledge of the place/city.

Visited June 2013