“Fun holiday in Turkey”

Nesime Kaya/ Private Day Tours
Ranked #67 of 536 Shopping in Istanbul
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: we are a travel agent since 1994 based in istanbul Turkey.We are a member of Turkey travel agencies association under licence no 1947.We work with all parts of world independently.We have a very great team at office as well as a great team of tour guides.We provide VIP tours, private tours, private group package tours basicly in Istanbul and Cappadocia.We hope to host anyone whoever wonders Turkey
Newton
“Fun holiday in Turkey”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Nesime was the most knowledgable and fun guide. I think that we wore her out by never stopping all day and constant be-rage of questions. She was able to answer all of them. I felt like she was more friend than guide. I would recommend only using her for your trip to Turkey. The restaurant she took us to was wonderful Turkish food when I really didn't think I would like any. And without her, I would never go into the Grand Bazaar because I would not be able to find my way out.

Gerry and Judi

Visited October 2012

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A truly memorable day in Istanbul with Nesime!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

My husband and I arrived in Istanbul and spent our first day with Nesime. She contacted us the night before our walking tour to confirm our plans together and learn more about us. It was a wonderful way to be welcomed to Istanbul. Nesime greeted us at our hotel with pastries. She made us feel at home right away. As we walked to our destinations in the Old City, she described the history of the area. She is so knowledgeable and has a comforting familiarity with Istanbul.

Because we were with Nesime Kaya, a licensed guide, we were able to bypass the long lines. Without Nesime's guidance, we would have missed many of the historical and cultural landmarks that she carefully pointed out.

If you are looking for the type of tour that you will enjoy for many years to come, I highly recommend Nesime.

Visited October 2012
Brisbane
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Simply the Best”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We booked an Ephesus tour with Nesime from Australia because we only had 1 full day in Kusadasi and we wanted to make it a memorable day. Nesime exceeded all of our expectations. We had such a great day that we organised 2 days with Nesime in Istanbul and there again Nesime was superb.
Nesime organised transport, tickets and the schedule. We were never in a rush and we saw everything that we wanted to.She has a great depth of knowledge and her English is flawless. We saw much more than we could have organised on our own and having a personal guide is so much better than joining a group tour.
If you want to make the most of your visit to Turkey then Nesime is the guide to have.

Visited July 2013
San Jose, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nesim is the best!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I was travelling with my wife and my elderly mother. Nesime was wonderful and very caring from the get go. We were with her for four(4) days and she planned the whole trip very nicely. We were never in an rush but at the same time managed to see all the important monuments of Istanbul. Nesime made extra extra effort to ensure my mother and my wife would be comfortable. Her in depth knowledge of Istanbul and open and positive attitude to embrace visitors to her beautiful country made us decide to come back again. She also took us to some of the best restaurants in Istanbul. I HIGHLY recommend her if you are planning a trip to Turkey.

Visited May 2013
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great tours”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I traveled to Istanbul on holiday with my husband, sister, and three single friends all from Indiana, USA. We took three separate private day tours with Nesime Kaya. We had a wonderful time, she was a lot of fun and a good listener. She is also very knowledgeable and a good planner. I highly recommend. Istanbul is amazing and you'll want a highly educated, native expert with good English by your side!

Visited March 2013