“Outstanding tours of Istanbul!”

Nesime Kaya/ Private Day Tours
Ranked #77 of 549 Shopping in Istanbul
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: we are a travel agent since 1994 based in istanbul Turkey.We are a member of Turkey travel agencies association under licence no 1947.We work with all parts of world independently.We have a very great team at office as well as a great team of tour guides.We provide VIP tours, private tours, private group package tours basicly in Istanbul and Cappadocia.We hope to host anyone whoever wonders Turkey
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Nesime is an incredibly fun, polite, well educated and very informative guide. We are so glad to have had her guide us on a walking tour around Istanbul's Old City on our second day there. She planned and provided constructive advise on the places to visit based on our requirements. She was punctual and also very patient as I had to interrupt her frequently to provide translation for my in-laws. She took care of them and made sure that they were not left out in any way.

Restaurant recommendations were excellent. My in-laws had certain dietary requirements and she made sure that the restaurants she took us to could meet their requirements and even made suggestions as to what food was appropriate.

We had such a great time with Nesime that we booked her for a second tour when we returned to Istanbul after visiting other places in Turkey. This time she made arrangements to pick us up at Ataturk Airport and commence our tour of some other major sights in a Mercedes luxury van. She accompanied us beyond the stipulated tour hours and even made sure my mother was able to buy good baklava before the end of the tour.

We will miss her. Highly recommended!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Our Two families of 8 people were guided by Nesime in the summer of 2011 to explore Ephesus and other sites in Turkey. Our experience was enhanced a great deal with Nesime help and excellent knowledge of the ancient sites. We found her very friendly and helpful to the extent that when one of the members fell ill, she was there at all times of day and night to help and assist in securing the best medical help that could be given to our group. I do not hesitate recommend Nesime to anyone visiting Turkey and plan to go out there to explore Istanbul with her help.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Hi Nesime was excellent for our visit to Isanbul. Every one of our group member were so happy with the service we obtain from Nesime. She was personally attentive for the whole group. She took us as per our itinerary and also she went out of her way to give us more than the Tour. She is Ecellent and I will recommend her to any one. Don't look for anyone else but the only NESIME. If you want any advise please do not hesitate to contact me.
Shariff
07860 466392

Reviewed November 18, 2012

November 2011 my husband and I were fortunate enough to benefit from Nesime's knowledge and love of her country. Nesime was able to create a program which exceeded our expectations. In addition, she was able to recommend local restaurants and activities separate from daily tours of Istanbul and our tour of Bursa. We would not hesitate in recommending her service. Entrance fees were minimal