My Bade Hotel
Hotel Amira Istanbul(Istanbul)
$194
$163
  • Breakfast included
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$34
$110
$118
Hotels.com
$117
  • Restaurant
All reviewscevahir mallbus stationrooms are comfortablestar hotelgood sizekebabpersonnel
Reviewed May 5, 2013

The hotel is located in nice area, about 500 meters from Sisli metro station. There are shops and local restaurants in the area. Moreover, just outside metro there is huge shopping moll.
The building itself is newly redecoraded with all beautiful details. Personel in the hotel is very helpful. Breakfast also great with fresh local products.
The best way to get to the hotel from the airport is either take a taxi (which is a nice adventure in Instabul) or to take a bus which goes to the Taxim square. Then from Taxim take a metro - two stops.
I strongly reccommend this hotel and for sure will choose it again :)

Room Tip: Top floor is very nice :)
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Runflylove, Owner at My Bade Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for your valuable comments and recommending us. We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel. Your comments encourages us to maintain our service quality and we are truly looking forward for welcoming you again. Please, accept the greetings of all of our staff and take care until your next visit.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

The location is great, right infront of a bus station which takes you to many destinations, and also close to Sisli metro station. The rooms are very clean and elegant. The only thing that was a let down for me were thin wall!! At nights when we wanted to sleep we could easily hear other people speaking in our neighbering rooms. And despite it's a 4 star hotel the breakfast isn't that interesting and I've been to hotels in other parts of Istanbul which were not as good as this one with a much better breakfast. The staff know English so that's another povitive point.

Room Tip: Try to chose rooms on the other side of the hotel not facing the street, cause other travellers whose rooms were facing the street couldn't sleep because of the noise
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Sareh P

Dear Sareh,

Thank you a lot for your comments about our location, services and the design and cleanliness of our rooms.

The walls in-between the rooms are 16 centimeters thick concrete and constructed according to international standards, which are 48 dB sound-proof. Still, I am sorry that you have been disturbed by the noise of your neighboring room.

I am sure that our fronk desk staff could help you by warning the room next-door or by changing your room upon your request. Please, help us next-time to serve you at our best by informing us immediately about all of your issues.

Thank you again for choosing Bade Hotel. See you and take care.

Regards,

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Hello everyone
The hotel is really clean... New... Modern
They are really kind...professional
Actually i arrived 2 hours ago ,i mean im in the bade hotel right now
I think no one can find the same hotel like this with this price
And i strongly recommend this hotel to who looking for a clean new and friendly hotel..
Thanks

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Afshin S

Dear Afshin,

Well, it is interesting that you wrote your comment just after you have arrived. I am extremely happy that we have given you the confidence to write us a good review on your first two hours. I wish that you have maintained your opinion after your stay as well.

We are extremely sorry for the devaluation in Iran and we are pushing our limits to give you the best quality of service with an affordable price. It is our pleasure to serve such kind and friendly guests like your people. I am glad to hear that you have notified this aim.

Thank you A LOT!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I'm going to Istanbul more time in the year, I have a lot of experience from staying at hotels. I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. If you want a hotel in good location , very clean and classy you can find in Bade hotel. This is the best hotel in all of my travels to Istanbul at overall cause of value , clean, and location. just I advise to manager of this hotel to review about the breakfast . It can be better than this. This hotel has a very nice decoration .

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Farinazmi

Dear Farinazmi,

It is perfect to hear thoughts of a frequent traveler and Istanbul lover like you are. Location, hygiene and service was the top three priorities that we have since the investment of this hotel. I am glad to hear that you are pleased on all of those issues and the decoration as well.

Thank you for your kindness and recommendation about the breakfast. We are constantly trying to develop further our services and especially the breakfast as well. There are more than eighty items in our breakfast and we are continuously trying new ones. We have even added smoked salmon in our breakfast but it did not consumed frequently. Selecting only items that are frequently consumed helps us to always serve you fresh items.

We believe that breakfast is the last chance we have to make your stay at Bade Hotel a memorable one and we would be really happy if you can help us to improve it. Please, let us know what you would like to have additionally on your breakfast prior to your next-visit so we can give it a try.

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Located in the back side of the main road, few steps from puplic transport and Chevier mall. Many resturants and supermarkets within walking distance. Hotel staff are good but need to be more professional. Breakfast is ok but no varity and it is same every day. If you are looking for clean, budget. and excellent location hotel, you may stay at Bade hotel!
The only disappointing thing is that I didn't like the lobby and the small, dark, and bad smell elevator.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Mrtttt

Dear guest,

It was our great pleasure to host you in Bade Hotel Sisli, Istanbul. Thank you for sharing your experiences with other people on this very important platform.

Hope to be together again. See you and take care.

Kind regards,