“very clean and very good location”
Review of My Bade Hotel

My Bade Hotel
Ranked #948 of 1,159 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I'm going to Istanbul more time in the year, I have a lot of experience from staying at hotels. I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. If you want a hotel in good location , very clean and classy you can find in Bade hotel. This is the best hotel in all of my travels to Istanbul at overall cause of value , clean, and location. just I advise to manager of this hotel to review about the breakfast . It can be better than this. This hotel has a very nice decoration .

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Farinazmi
Runflylove, Owner at My Bade Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear Farinazmi,

It is perfect to hear thoughts of a frequent traveler and Istanbul lover like you are. Location, hygiene and service was the top three priorities that we have since the investment of this hotel. I am glad to hear that you are pleased on all of those issues and the decoration as well.

Thank you for your kindness and recommendation about the breakfast. We are constantly trying to develop further our services and especially the breakfast as well. There are more than eighty items in our breakfast and we are continuously trying new ones. We have even added smoked salmon in our breakfast but it did not consumed frequently. Selecting only items that are frequently consumed helps us to always serve you fresh items.

We believe that breakfast is the last chance we have to make your stay at Bade Hotel a memorable one and we would be really happy if you can help us to improve it. Please, let us know what you would like to have additionally on your breakfast prior to your next-visit so we can give it a try.

There are newer reviews for My Bade Hotel

Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Located in the back side of the main road, few steps from puplic transport and Chevier mall. Many resturants and supermarkets within walking distance. Hotel staff are good but need to be more professional. Breakfast is ok but no varity and it is same every day. If you are looking for clean, budget. and excellent location hotel, you may stay at Bade hotel!
The only disappointing thing is that I didn't like the lobby and the small, dark, and bad smell elevator.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Mrtttt

Dear guest,

It was our great pleasure to host you in Bade Hotel Sisli, Istanbul. Thank you for sharing your experiences with other people on this very important platform.

Hope to be together again. See you and take care.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 5 days with my husband, and it was great. Rooms and bathrooms are very modern and they are very clean. Also, the hotel is in a safe and convenient location - it is not in the old part of the city, but on the modern one. However, you can easily walk (20 - 30 min) to Taksim Square or take a Taxi (15 - 20 turkish lira, 15 min) to the very center (Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, etc).

In addition to this, the staff spoke English and were very proffessional. One specific detail that we liked very much was the fact that they stopped a cab for us to go to the airport when we checked out and, after talking to the taxi driver, they told us the approximate price of the ride (and it was correct).

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable comments, it was our great pleasure to host you. We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay at Bade Hotel.

Thank you for sharing your experiences with other people on this very important platform. We do look forwarding you welcoming you back here in Bade Hotel Sisli again.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I stayed at Bade Hotel for a week. The hotel is located at very good location in Istanbul. The service, rooms, hotel location and hotel stuffs are very good and comfortable. Also the breakfast and lunch menus were very delicious. I recommend this hotel sincerely.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank haluk_ozduman

My dearest guest,

I would like to thank you for your review about Bade Hotel Sisli on Tripadvisor. I appreciate your kind comments.

Accepting you also as a member of our family, we will be very happy to host you with the same passion in Bade Hotel when you come back to Istanbul.

Warm regards from Istanbul,

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I had great experience there. The staff was nice, they speak English and the hotel was located in a good place in the city. The rooms are quiet and the food was great. Very comfortable and at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Runflylove, Owner at My Bade Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Dear Peter,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us regarding your experience at the Bade Hotel whilst staying us. We do realy appreciate your positive feedback as it motivate us to continue to improve our standard of service at all times.

Your comment has been shared with our crew and the management accordingly and we are looking forward to see you again at our hotel in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I stayed at Bade Hotel for five days. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location of the hotel is quite convenient for those who wants to spend their nights close to center of the city. The breakfast menu was very rich and delightful. I would recommend Bade Hotel anyone who wants to enjoy a comfortable stay with a reasonable price.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank simsekth
Runflylove, Owner at My Bade Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you very much for your comments about Bade Hotel Sisli on TripAdvisor. We are looking forward for welcoming you again.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

This newly launched hotel at the heart of city welcomes you with its highly professional staff. The hotel was decorated in a very stylish design combining the tradition and modernity. Access to business spheres, shopping malls, subway and other facilities is quiet easy. Breakfast is glorious where you can find many tastes of Turkish culture. I strongly advise those who are looking for a lovely central city hotel equipped with luxury and comfort offered in reasonable prices.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank FATİH A
Runflylove, Owner at My Bade Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

We were happy to read your review and thank for your thoughtful feedback on behalf of all of my staff, who contributed to making your stay with us a memorable one. Personalized service is of great importance to Bade Hotel, and we continuously strive for the best and invest into training to ensure every guest feels special.

Thank you for posting your comment on TripAdvisor. We do look forwarding you welcoming you back here in Bade Hotel Sisli soon.

Yours sincerely,