“Very Professional and Efficient”

Efendi Private Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$1,342.76*
and up
7 days Istanbul and Cappadocia Tour
Ranked #56 of 443 Tours in Istanbul
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I used Efendi to plan a 9-day trip to Turkey. We did everything via e-mails and it was absolutely perfect. I never dreamed that planning a trip from 5,000 miles away could be so easy.

The planning was done by Gokay Eskizambak and he did an outstanding job. We were met at each stop effortlessly and our private tours were in Mercedes Vito Vans which were new, clean and comfortable.

The guides provided were excellent. In Istanbul, Ahmet Durdu was superb. He was very knowledgeable and very personable. In Cappodocia, Fatih Cakaci of their associate agency, HTR Travel, was also top notch.

All our hotels and flights within Turkey were perfect, especially the Golden Horn in Istanbul and the MDC Cave Hotel in Urgup, Cappadocia. We chose 4-star hotels rather than 5-star and it is hard to imaging anything could have been better.

I recommend Efendi Travel Agency for any trip to Turkey and I will use them again myself for any future visits.

2  Thank NJTravelBoy
in 35 reviews
"vehicle"
in 58 reviews

Reviewed September 26, 2013

This was a wonderful service, that really worked! They were there to meet us at the airport and they were at our hotel at a very early hour to take us back to the airport. Both times, we were impressed with the courteousness of the driver and his driving.
We will definitely use the again.

1  Thank Anne06378
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I gave Efendi Travel a rough itinerary my wife and I planned out for a three week honeymoon in Turkey. Tahsin patiently waited as my wife and I changed our minds on a few things, and booked all of our lodgings and travel, which included bus trips, ferry rides, and plane tickets. Every time we arrived in a new place, we were met with a mini-bus or car to take us to our hotel. The hotels they recommended were all great and in great locations, and over three weeks there wasn't one missed item or breakdown anywhere in the itinerary. Tahsin even got in touch with us multiple times via a driver or a tour guide's cell phone to make sure my wife and I were enjoying our trip. Great company to do business with.

1  Thank ahinde76
Reviewed September 21, 2013

The driver picked us up at our hotel in a new, clean vehicle and promptly transported us to the airport. We booked online months in advance. The booking process was seamless, and cost was very reasonable vs. other services we considered. Recommend.

1  Thank Familytravelers6nyc