“Highly recommended!!”
Review of Riola Day Tours

Riola Day Tours
Ranked #173 of 440 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Tourqo.com is a leader in package tours,private luxury travel and specialist in customised Turkey's Tours.The Compnay is strives to reach a high standart of customer service at every stage that begins when a traveler first makes contact.Every caller or e-mail has direct access to the Tour Director who is assist in itinerary planing Riola Tours is guides are professional and explore places of the tourist providing visitors with exclusive insider access and experiences that offer travel companies do not offer.Travellers may insights in Turkey,its people,lifestyle and culture can be assured that the team at Riola Travel can make it all happen. We are completely surethat you never forget that name '' tourqo.com''.We have provided our quarantee best service by 15 years experience.
Reviewed February 10, 2013

i went to Istanbul in dec 2011 for new years eve with a great friend and used riola for our private tours. we had an amazing time on our new years cruise that we booked through riola. the staff and experience were top notch and the value was incredible. i will def use them for a summer trip to turkey in the future as my trip was greatly enhanced by the knowledge and ease that riola provided. well done on all accounts!!!

1  Thank bex1102

Reviewed February 6, 2013

My brother and I travelled to Istanbul, Turkey for the first time not knowing what to expect. My friend went and found Riola Travel Agency when she was over there. Ugur the owner is who they met and they loved him from the start. They recommended I go through the agency for all my travel plans. This was the best decision I made. My brother and I travelled all through Europe 25 day but had our best experience in Turkey. Ugur was the one who planned everything from our airport transfers, our hotel, guided travel plans and flights to other parts of Turkey, such as Cappadoccia, and Ephesus. These were both amazing experiences with a hot air balloon tour. The agency was so thorough and organized, it was seamless, even when traveling to other parts of Turkey we just had to be ready at the time they said to be ready (follow our itinerary) and we were picked up in each place and taken to the right people we felt really safe and everyone was in such great communication with eachother. The people over there are very hospitable, the city is very modern, and the outside cities are very interesting. Riola Travel Agent Ugur exceeded my expectations for great travel planning. This agency's staff is great at what they do and they will help you with anything, and make you feel at home, I cant image not using them to get to all your favorite places in Turkey. Also they have great guides, one who's name we cannot pronounce so they have us call him Mr. G. he knows english and is very knowlegable about all the cities history and a fun and comfortable person to spend the whole day with.
Out of all places travelled we both want to return to Turkey, and I will recommend that everyone I know go to the Agency for everything you need, even day tours or other plans around different parts of Turkey they will organize it all.
I wish I could give them 6 stars!

3  Thank scrizo10
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I wanted an epic turkey adventure, but not a regular tour. I wanted to visit specific cities and do specific things. So i contacted several agencies, riola is the only one that put together a plan for me. Very good in theory, execution was to be seen. The result? 6 cities, white water rafting, skydiving, paragliding, hot air balloon, hotels, pick ups, buses, flights and tours all flawlessly executed! What a fantastic trip they planned and delivered over the past 12 days! Most importantly, the riola team did it like family and friends, not travel agents. Fantastic people offering a fantastic experience. Highly highly recommended. Thanks guys, you are epic!

1  Thank ozzyosman
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I went Pamukkle and Cappadocia by Riola tours.
Everything was so amazing,but I'd like to tell you"Orhan guler is awesome parson"!!!!!!
He is a staff in Riola travel.
I asked a lot of question and I didn't have so much time but he made a special tour for me and he answered all of my questions!!He has amazing personality.
I think he knows everything about Turkey and also he knows how to spend the amazing time in Turkey.
of course tour was great!!awesome view,good food,beautiful air balloon...
everything was nice.
It was the best experience in my life.
Absolutely I'd like to recommend to go to Riola travel.

1  Thank emma35eng
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Spent two weeks in the care of Riola back in August 2012 - very impressed. Had Riola reccomended to me by a friend in Brisbane, very glad I used their services in the end. Located close to the Sirkeci tram stop, Ugur takes his time planning a high quality trip (either in Istanbul or surrounds) according to your budget and taste. Ugur arranged a high quality trip through Cappadocia and Pamukkale tailored to our love of REAL cultural experiences. Good on you Ugur, you are a credit to the industry. Cheers mate

Alex