“Amazing just Amazing First class S E R V I C E”
Review of Riola Day Tours

Riola Day Tours
Ranked #170 of 415 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Tourqo.com is a leader in package tours,private luxury travel and specialist in customised Turkey's Tours.The Compnay is strives to reach a high standart of customer service at every stage that begins when a traveler first makes contact.Every caller or e-mail has direct access to the Tour Director who is assist in itinerary planing Riola Tours is guides are professional and explore places of the tourist providing visitors with exclusive insider access and experiences that offer travel companies do not offer.Travellers may insights in Turkey,its people,lifestyle and culture can be assured that the team at Riola Travel can make it all happen. We are completely surethat you never forget that name '' tourqo.com''.We have provided our quarantee best service by 15 years experience.
Miami, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Amazing just Amazing First class S E R V I C E”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We contacted the Hotel's front desk for a last minute trip and we were lucky enough to get in contact with Uğur. He came to our hotel and gave us our options considering the short notice and limited time we had left. In less than 24 hours he arranged a FIRST class trip that included, airport transfers, airfare, and private sightseeing. Everything was as planned. No delays, no glitches, no mishaps. We were very surprised with the level of professionalism from the time we scheduled the tour to the time it ended. We are looking forward to visiting Turkey again and to have RİOLA travel book our trip. You are the best!! Keep up the good work.

Visited November 2012

Kansas City, Missouri
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Awesome!! Made my trip to Istanbul worthwhile!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I booked my travel with the General manager Ugur Balçak owner of Riola Private Daily Tours from Istanbul. Ugur met me the first day, built my itinerary and selected the world's best personal tour guide Elif Gül Yavuzer...Elif was knowledgeable on Turkish culture, the Muslim religion and provided me with information you just cannot read in a book. I am glad Ugur selected Elif to be my guide and I owe her a lot for walking 8 hours in Istanbul with shoes that had a heel...AWESOME sums it up!

Ced

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Ironmancb
Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The best tour company in Turkey”
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

I visited Istanbul in August and booked my travel with Ugur Balçak owner of Riola Private Daily Tours from Istanbul to Goreme (Cappadocia) staying two days then onto Side. Along with this Ugur also booked a ballon flight and tours while in Goreme for both days.
With Ugur's professionalism, knowledge, kindness and his good connections that he has obviously has through out Turkey made my trip an amazing one.
I had the best time and it was way above my expectations with Ugur in contact with me during my journey to make sure I was okay and that every thing was going well....what fabulous service!
I would not hesitate to refer Ugur and his wonderful company.....in fact I have recommended two different friends who traveled to Turkey in the past few months who both booked every thing on their stay in Turkey with Ugur and they too have come home raving about their wonderful experience of booking with Riola Private Daily Tours.

2 Thank Tanya B
buenos aires
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I highly recommend Riola Tours”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I spent some time in Turkey in September and I went to Estambul and Cappadoccia, everything was organized by Ugur Balcak, I had a wonderful time, good prices and very professional. If you ever go to Estambul dont hesitate to contact them they did an amazing job!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank loreBuenosAires
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“TREATED LIKE KINGS! SUPERB!”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We were promised personal, expert service, but we never anticipated SUCH attention, expertise, care AND at such a reasonable price! We wanted a few days' tour from Istanbul to Ephesus and Pergamum - we got MUCH more!!
The Tour Operator, Ugur Balcak, personally met us at our hotel, at our convenience, to plan our trip out of Istanbul. Over coffee, he listened carefully to what we wanted, offered suggestions, and then, very quickly, came back with a complete, detailed, first class tour at a VERY GOOD PRICE (we DID compare prices beforehand). From the time we left, until the time we returned to our hotel, we were PERSONALLY met with guides, tour experts, concierges, hotel management, housekeeping, and drivers. It was as if we had a personal guide holding our hands everywhere we went and as needed. We felt like KINGS! BRAVO to Ugur and his Riola Tours. WE CANNOT RECOMMEND HIS SERVICE MORE HIGHLY and will certainly be using him on our next trip to Turkey. BRAVO!!!!

Visited July 2012