“My trip to Turkey in July 2012”
Review of Riola Day Tours

Riola Day Tours
Ranked #166 of 409 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Tourqo.com is a leader in package tours,private luxury travel and specialist in customised Turkey's Tours.The Compnay is strives to reach a high standart of customer service at every stage that begins when a traveler first makes contact.Every caller or e-mail has direct access to the Tour Director who is assist in itinerary planing Riola Tours is guides are professional and explore places of the tourist providing visitors with exclusive insider access and experiences that offer travel companies do not offer.Travellers may insights in Turkey,its people,lifestyle and culture can be assured that the team at Riola Travel can make it all happen. We are completely surethat you never forget that name '' tourqo.com''.We have provided our quarantee best service by 15 years experience.
Calgary, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“My trip to Turkey in July 2012”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Riola private tours did an amazing job organizing our trip from istanbul to kusadasi, and cappadoccia... we also went to samos the island across from kusadasi..Ugur Balcak the owner of the company was very honest, and delivered all our requests! i would highly recommend him, and trust him! His price was very reasonable, and he always was in touch with us to see that all was well.. I was travelling with my sister, and in turkey there are lots of people who will take you for a ride if you are not carefull, so be cautious.. Riola travel sure did impress us, and took good care of us.. i would definately recommend him..our trip with him was better than what i had imagined after my bad experience in Istanbul that i had organized with booking.com

Visited July 2012
2 Thank RELAXED2011

Salmiya, Al Kuwayt, Kuwait
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing tour in turkey”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I had an amazing tour around turkey istanbul , Yalova & Bursa and it was one of perfect vacation and this favor back due to Riola Private Daily Tours and to Mr..Balçak Uğur.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Alejandro A
Buenos Aires, Argentina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Trip to Capadoccia”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I went to Turkey last June, I had a great time in this country, it is beautiful and the people are really nice, I hired the agency to make a trip to Capadoccia and everything went perfect, better than what I imagined,. Great trip, great service and very responsible people.

Visited June 2012