Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Destinia.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews bosphorus view a wonderful stay spa umit personnel
Selected filters
Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

I came to this beautiful hotel many times I would say it's one of the best hotel in istanbul location fantastic very professional staff and it's good place that your with the family specially for shopping it's just 5 minutes far from istinye park very good restaurants near the hotel and I will come again .

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
GuestRelationMngr, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at The Grand Tarabya, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2017

Dear Alireza S
Thank you very much for the nice review.

We are thrilled to learn you enjoyed your stay, our service and hotel facilities.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon

Best regards

Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

I really can't give enough praise to the staff and therefore management of this outstanding hotel.
HOTEL: They upgraded us before we arrived, and had wine and fruit waiting. The rates are reduced owing to global conflict, and I'm happy to take advantage of it while I can, I'm certain the prices will rise again eventually. But for now, my suite was 135 Turkish Lyra--Not dollars!! (I'll let you math wizards figure out just what a steal this was)
STAFF: The only way to review this staff is to refer to them as the family you have no blood ties with. Their service is a cut above Anything else I've experienced. Don't speak Turkish? Not a problem, they have multilingual staff in every department. I could tell you how the concierge and front desk were manned by the most capable of people, Teresa at front desk and Şhahan and Especially Ömar of the concierge. These individuals are hotel assets who are well suited for customer service. They arranged a driver to meet us at, and return us to, the airport. Ömar created and arranged the most accommodating tour(s) to match our hectic schedule(s). And then created modified packages, so that we could see the sights that we were interested in visiting.
I could tell you about the stunning Spa and how Gulsah and Eugena arranged my first Turkish bath making me feel like a brand new woman. Or how they talked me out of spending money on a service that I didn't need, but thought I might. In other words these people are not focused on the dimes, only the details.
LOCATION:...could not be better. The hotel is located on the Bosporus sea, and its balconies overlook pods of dolphins, and a beautiful marina. There are also rolling hills, lush greenery and trees galore and of course great shopping--this location really does have it all. And I have yet to mention the historical sights; Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace and the Blue Mosque to name a few. Trust me, and come see for yourself what I'm talking about.
"teşekkür ederim" or a thousand thank you's for an amazing vacation ❤️HJR

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GuestRelationMngr, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at The Grand Tarabya, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2017

Dear Heather R

Thank you very much for the nice review.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon

Best regards

Reviewed May 6, 2017

Even tho its a Five Star Hotel a totaly Strange man had the Chance to say My Name At the Front Desk and to get my " KEY ROOM" !!! He tried to rape me!
When i left the Hotel i forgot all my rings , my cap, my earrings, Till TODAY they are no where to found! I still Waiting For my Watch but when i call the Hotel Nobody can Even Tell me when it was sendet and Not Even the trackingsnumber. Bad Bad Service. Take care of your Jewerly While you staying there.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank MariahBell1
Reviewed May 2, 2017

I stayed 2 nights with my wife and 4 years old daughter. The weather was windy and cool in Istanbul, so we spent majority of time in the hotel. Staff was really kind, well educated, smiley and helpful. Our room was prepared when we arrived the hotel. Some small surprises for my daughter (chocolate, dragee etc.) was available. Food was delicious and customer profile was quite good. R.E.A.D. cafe and The Brasserrie restaurant offer comfortable place to eat and enjoy. Room service was as it should be. I strongly recommend this hotel to everyone, The Grand Tarabya will be my unique choice to stay in Istanbul.

Room tip: All rooms are OK, sea view can be the best option
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank alpin1979

Dear Alpin1979
Thank you for sharing your feedback about The Grand Tarabya.
We are very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel and your compliments about the staff.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

This is absolutely a wonderful hotel with amazing service and great location in quite Tarabya small town. It's located directly at the phosphorus and if you are lucky the hotel manager will upgrade you to phosphorus room. You all enjoy the quite town and the locals fishing every morning. It's about 20 km from the Istanbul center (25-30 min), you can take a taxi which is not too expensive.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hezam12
GuestRelationMngr, Guest Relations Manager at The Grand Tarabya, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2017

Dear Hezam12
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about The Grand Tarabya.
We are very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the future to provide you with our personalized service at its best.
Yours sincerely,