Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews bosphorus view a wonderful stay spa umit personnel
Selected filters
Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

Full window of Bosphorus, in the middle of continental border, europe and asia. The panoramic view of two of the three brigdes of the Bosphorus, really amazing. Everybody must see and live this perfect hotel with luxury rooms with full Bosphorus window and delicious kitchen. Staff are so gentle like luxury hotels of London. And you can walk in the morning with dolphins like us, if you are lucky

Date of stay: April 2017
1  Thank Figen A
GuestRelationMngr, Guest Relations Manager at The Grand Tarabya, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2017

Dear Figenardic

Thank you very much for the nice review

We are all delighted to learn you enjoyed the views from the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

Very friendly and professional service from start to finish. Bell hop, reception, room service as well dining room personnel were friendly but firmly on a professional footing. Very pleased with my stay. Differentiates itself from the crowd of 5 star hotels in Istanbul. Burak AKIN

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
GuestRelationMngr, Guest Relations Manager at The Grand Tarabya, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2017

Dear Mr. Burak A

Thank you very much for the nice review

We are all delighted to learn you enjoyed the service provided.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

Great hotel, beautiful location and perfect services. This is the summary of the couple of days I have recently spent in this very good hotel. Taking breakfast in front of the see and beautiful sunsets was adding a lot of value in my staying.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
GuestRelationMngr, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at The Grand Tarabya, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2017

Dear Giacomo D
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about The Grand Tarabya.
We are very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and hotel views.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the future to provide you with our personalized service at its best.

Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

Grand Tarabya has an interesting story. The location of the hotel is exceptional however surprisingly this hotel was not really functioning till 6 years ago. It has been taken over by one of successful corporations in Turkey, renovated and now it is back with all its glory and glamour. We have received exquisite service during our stay, we have been indulged. As a starting point, our room has been upgraded upon arrival, we woke up to magnificent view of Bosporus. The room was spacious and bathroom was specially design reflecting Turkish Hamam tradition. We took long walks in the coast from Tarabya to yeniköy and scene was breathtaking. It is highly recommended to have breakfast either in the hotel or in the restaurants close to the hotel. Big chefs offers delicious breakfast options all based on local cuisine.

Hotel personnel in general was extremely helpful and friendly. Special thanks to concierge Ömer Bey, who has helped us with our reservations, our bookings basically everything! We also receive very good tips from him on the options for dinner and music. Another special thanks to Gülçin hanim, who has great skills in sustaining Turkish Hamam tradition. The hotel owns one of the biggest SPAs in the city , builded on 4500 square meters. The SPA has Bosporus view and it is magnificent. Traditional Turkish Hamam from Gülçin Hanim is highly recommended. Hamam ritual is completed by offers of local drink "ayran" and green tea against Bosporus view.

The hotel is also very close to one of the biggest, nicest shopping malls in the city. Istinye Park, 7-8 minutes by car, so it is very convenient

We have been extremely happy with our stay, we recommend this hotel to everyone who would like to enjoy and indulge in Istanbul

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Esra K
GuestRelationMngr, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at The Grand Tarabya, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2017

Dear Esra

Thank you very much for the nice review

We are delighted to learn you had a pleasant stay and enjoyed our hotel and its amenities.

We look forward to welcoming you again

Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

Simply put ... stay there!!! I've stayed at this location 6 times, and I was never disappointed. Location is great, facilities are fantastic, food is wonderful, aaaaannnnndddd the staff omg ... the staff is just outstanding!!

Let me tell you why.. they all care! They care about guests satisfaction , they're proud of what and how they do their jobs. They care to leave you with an ever lasting positive impression, and they go above and beyond the call of duty!!

Let me tell you a story; a true one that I heard from eye witnesses. So, this guest collapses in the lobby , some medical issue. Grand Tarabya staff not only called the ambulance , and checked on the guest's well being; they sent a staff who stayed with the guest at the hospital all night until the guest felt good again and was brought back to hotel; THIS IS NOT YOUR AVERAGE HOTEL SERVICE, THIS IS A CALL OF DUTY, that was never written in any hotel service manual!!!

Here's a little secret ... you want to know the power behind all of this ... here it is: General Manager Bora Goymen!!! A true human, an amazing leader, a man with energy and drive to always change things to the better ; he believes is what he does and in training and grooming his staff to do their best !!!! I now believe is the saying:
"At times the power instilled in one leader is more effective than all knowledge written in all books."

I won't forget his Director of Operations Ms. Pelin Ulusoy; she takes the time to meet guests in person and to convey her utmost readiness to help in any way.

I won't forget Mrs. Danijella, the guest relations manager ... roaming the lobby constantly , engaging her guests and providing every assistance asked of her.

Also, Miss Melis Tahtall , a high energy multi-lingual aspiring employee; I'm sure this young lady will be a very successful manager soon!

Don't get me wrong , mistakes happen, but effort to fix them is always there, with a great positive attitude . For example, I ordered a sandwich , which looked great, but was not exactly what I ordered. The Food and Beverage manager on duty , Mr. Jalal, shows up in person with the right sandwich within minutes folks... minutes!!! Offering an apology and with a great positive attitude ; truly appreciated !

Spa manager, Ms. Lira... again, a highly trained professional , multi-lingual, a great manager who cares about her guests.

Waking up with a picture perfect sunrise (I took so many pictures ) with the sun rays taking an early morning soft bathing in the water is just your perfect excuse not to show up for work that day -:) .

I can go on and on, but I think you all get the point; I highly recommend this hotel , and would stay there every chance I get. I'll take my family and friends there, because I'm very confident they'll be very happy with this ultra level of care and attention that all Grand Tarabya employees pay toward the hotel guests!!

Date of stay: February 2017
2  Thank marcofancy
GuestRelationMngr, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at The Grand Tarabya, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2017

Dear Marcofancy

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your stay with us.

We are delighted to read you enjoyed the stay with us and the service received.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at The Grand Tarabya