“Fantastic Arrangement for 9 Days Turkey Discovery package for my family”

Istanbul Tour Services-Daily Tours
Ranked #50 of 414 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: We are very wellknown recomended Travel company in Istanbul. We are specialized in All Turkey Tours, Istanbul Tours, Cappadocia Tours, Ephesus Tours, Pamukkale Tours, Gallipoli & Troy Tours and more such as Turkey Day Trips, Turkey Tour Packages.
Doha, Qatar
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Arrangement for 9 Days Turkey Discovery package for my family”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We love our trip to turkey, all credit goes to Mustafa Ceviz as our tour operator and company The Land of Civilizations Travel……they made fantastic arrangements seamlessly for 9 days for our family……We enjoyed our stay , Turkey has left sweet memories,Thanks to Mustafa Ceviz,
I wish him and his company great success in future.

Vivek Malhotra

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Malhotra_Vivek

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Day Trip to Ephesus (Efes - Izmir)”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I took the day trip to Ephesus from Istanbul. It was very interesting and cool. The tour guide was extremely knowledgable about all the sites that were visited. While there were other sites to visit such as the House of Mary and the Temple of Artemis, I found the actual city of Ephesus to be the best. I could spend a few more hours going through all the nook and crannies of the city. I would also have preferred to also go inside the museum where the cerramics were held, but that was not part of the tour. I would say for future reference, that it would be wise to cut out the House of Mary or go there very, very quickly and include the tour of the cermaics part of Ephesus. Again, I could have spent a at least three more hours in Ephesus and not even noticed that the time had elapsed. All and all a good trip. I would adivse taking the trip if you have the time, but to also ask the tour company to include the cermaics or museum inside the ancient city to be included on the trip. Also, def. bring about 100TL to tip the driver and the tour guide. I was so angry at myself for not having more cash on me to tip the guys at the end. As stated, the tour guide is extrememely knowledgable and the driver has earned his money driving us around. They earned a 50TL tip each.

Visited December 2012