“Manhattan in Istanbul, Home Away from Home!”
Review of MySuite Istanbul

MySuite Istanbul
Ranked #8 of 1,236 Specialty Lodging in Istanbul
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We stayed in the Piya's Hamam, Piya's Twin & Piya's Retro apartments. The rooms were amazing with all the amenities we need and the location is just few blocks away from Taksim square where all the shopping and cool restaurants are. I must say that Berkay & Cihan, the apartment managers were the highlight of our trip. They provided us with handphones and assisted us with everything including recommending the perfect restaurants and nightlife venues that fit our needs. They were hands-on, professional & to be honest, knows what they are doing! I would definitely come back and stay here when I'm in Istanbul :) Felt like I have my own little apartment in the middle of the big city, chic, beautiful and comfortable! Thank you, MySuite for making our stay extraordinary! x

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank TheSabina
There are newer reviews for MySuite Istanbul

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I booked Piya's Turquoise (apartment) + an extra hotel room, for a group comprising middle aged mum with older teenage children & their friends. I would have preferred accommodation with an outside space / terrace but these apartments were already booked, however we were still very happy with our rooms. We had the whole top (second) floor which worked well. The young owners were very friendly & attentive. They provided us with a mobile phone so they could be contacted at any time. We needed this on the first evening when we got lost in the labyrinthine streets. Our hosts quickly found us & guided us back. Further, on one evening demonstrations ensued extremely close by having been flushed out of Taxim Square by the police. Our hosts had pre-warned us of this. Viewed from our vantage point it proved to be both fascinating & entertaining. The demonstrators were not at all threatening and caused no damage. They bought their own debris to construct a street barricade, moved it to let taxi's through and then later removed it themselves. I certainly wouldn't let this deter me from coming again...Istanbul is a fantastic place and I would like to return to shop for home furnishings in the bazaars!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Cath335
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I stayed in the terrace suite for 4 nights. It was a birthday treat to my partner, the price was a little more than others but i think its worth it! The terrace and view over the city makes this apartment, this is something lodged in my memory i dream of on rainy grey days in London! Chian is a great host, you really cant ask for more. He is attentive to your every need and equally knows when to step back and allow you to discover for yourself. Chian provides a mobile so you can call him anytime! And a really helpful tramcard so you can get over to Sultahmet super quick if you dont fancy walking. Istanbul is a great place to visit, it really has something for everyone and if your not sure ask Chian! Im sure you won't be disappointed with any apartment you book with mysuite.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Sarahtravellingmap
Reviewed August 19, 2013

After a sailing trip in Southern Turkey, I visited Istanbul for three nights in early August. Upon arrival the room I'd checked into hadn't been cleaned so I was immediately upgraded to an apartment - Piya's Retro. The accommodation & welcome I was given were both first class - I can't emphasis enough how impressive the hospitality was, and, as I said to the guys, is something that in Ireland just doesn't exist anymore.

The apartment is close to the main shopping street and also to trams which bring you directly to the Sultahmet. The company also provide you with a travel pass and mobile phone for your own use. Planning a return trip already!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank StBrendanIreland
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We just stayed with three people in Piyas Terrace and another two nights at Piyas Garden. Although it is quite small for three people (sofa serves as an extra bed), we had a wonderful stay. The terrace is just beautiful and quite large - no need to go up Galata Tower, the view is just fantastic. We had a very warm welcome and especially is times of demonstrations it was great to have some to call and aks whatever is necessary. It is very convenient to have a cell phone to reach Cihan oder Berkay. Thanks for all the good recommendations. The breakfast place on the other side of the street ("Van") is fantastic. However, if you are very tall - mind your head. Everything is pretty low (stairways, shower), but no problem. Piyas Garden was also great, almost twice the size - better for more people. But it's no comparison to the terrace, as you can't really sit in the garden at night (a bit creepy). It was a wonderful stay and I'll definately stay there again when I come back. I would definately recommend anyone to stay here!

Room Tip: Piyas Terrace for the amazing view!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Nadine S
Reviewed June 30, 2013

People: Istanbul is THE place to visit,don´t let news about demonstrations cancel one of the most wonderful trips you may have. I arrived at the peak of the demonstrations and can assure you that everything is going just fine. Take my world. I am a female solo traveler who could not be more comfortable these days. Cihan and Berkay will make sure you are just fine.

OK, third time in Istanbul for me. I had the luck to stay in Istanbul for almost a month. What a great choice I made by booking these appartments. I've managed to stay in two of them: Piya's hammam, a lovely and tasty decorated appartment with all appliances needed to make a confortable stay. Cleaning service every other day. Now Famous greetings as bottle of wine, plate of fruits, super useful local cell phone and tramcard complemented everything. The bed super comfortable.
Piya's terrace has a view that worth every single step I needed to climb up to reach the appartment ( 5th floor no elevator). Also very nice, cozy, it seemed this appt was built for me :). I could share lovely times with local and foreigns in this place, who every time told me "how did you find this place?"
Both apts are more beautiful than in the pictures.
Worth to mention apart: The hosting from Cihan and Berkay was much more than I expected. They became my friends. Always pending of any small need I may have, always ready and willing to help, they really made me feel like a local.
Cihangir neighbourhood is quiet, beautiful, filled out with small cafes, boutiques, stores and supermarkets by walking distances, also very easy access to public transportation( Taksim or Tophane tramway). I could not say enough about this place.
The only complain I can have is that these appartments are so lovely, sometimes I wanted more to stay inside instead of exploring around :)
Of course I am going back!

Room Tip: Piya's terrace is in a fifth floor without elevator. This may be an issue for elder people. For...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank AdrianaPDiaz
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We stayed at Piya's twin in mid June, and found an Oasis in a great part of town. We were given a mobile and tram pass on arrival which were a godsend, especially as we were in Istanbul at the time of the demonstrations. Berkay and Cihan were amazing as the demonstrations were taking place in the area we were staying. They even transported us across town to another apartment to make sure we were safe! The apartment itself was really lovely and quirky and we wouldn't hesitate to go back as we loved Istanbul and the Cihangir area!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple