All reviews tram station grand bazaar quadruple room excellent location blue mosque within walking distance fabulous stay family room turkey stayed at this hotel for nights airport transfer special thanks boutique hotel mr sauna attractions cereal
Reviewed July 12, 2018

When we checked in the hotel , it was 2-30 pm , though it was time to check in the staff at the reception made us wait for 40 minutes . The staff who took our luggage to the room asked baks tips , he demanded 60 TL for three rooms .Ultimately I had to give 25 TL . That staff did not report next day morning as it was Ramdan .The rooms had no fans and the Ac were not working in two rooms , so we complained , the technician came and did some adjustment , but still the rooms were not cooled and I found that if I opened the windows it was cooler outside . Even the staff asked me whether I want cold or hot temperature , obviuosly I wanted Cooler temperature ,I told .Again I asked the reception to change the rooms , the staff at the reception said all the boarders have complained about nonfunctioning of air conditioners we had to change the two rooms and one room was changed twice . In the night I found that Ac was stopped , I had to wake up at 2 am and 3 am in the night and switch on the AC , it happened three times , then I told the reception what was happening . It seemed that the staff at the reception had some control switch to stop the room Central Ac and was stopping the Ac to run .The hotel was not giving free water for drinking in the rooms . It had no restaurant for taking lunch or dinner .

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

it is not as good as they say. at first they gave us a small room not as we reserved . second we told them there is a prob with the ac but still the same nothing happened . to be fair breakfast is good and room services also

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Aprilis for 6 nights,
A very special thank you to umit and all his team for a fantastic few days. Umit really exceeded our expectations and delivered brilliant customer service. Nothing was to much trouble and the little extra touches were very much appreciated especially the birthday cake:) and a very attractive room rate! would definitely come back. Thank you umit and your team.
Regards,
Tasina Khan& family.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Ercan Y, Ön Büro Müdürü at Aprilis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2018

Dear Taqi,

Thank you for sharing your precious reviews here about our hotel.We are happy to know you enjoyed staying in our hotel.
We wish to host you on your future trips to the city and Aprilis Hotel in Istanbul.

Mr.Ercan YALCIN

Reviewed May 9, 2018

Very good location. Room was always clean, breakfast pretty good, staff are helpful in all kind of life :)) And amazing terrace!!!! :) :) :) Best regards to Ismail :) We were stayed only for few days, but everything was really good. And transfers knows that hotel very well. Only TV not work :)

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
Ercan Y, Ön Büro Müdürü at Aprilis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

Dear Kaite,

First of all thank you very much for your kind comments regarding your recent stay in Aprilis Hotel.We was delighted to read that you had positive thoughts about our hotel and your stay...
We look forward to welcoming you back soon...

Best Regards,

Ercan YALCIN(Mr.)

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Went with my family of four. It was a pleasant stay. No complaints. Peaceful ambience. We'll surely come back again.
Special mention- Ercan Yalcin (gave us the best deals)
Ismail (made us feel at home)
Vedat, Yilmaz and Anil (super friendly kitchen staff)
If you are in Istanbul this is THE place.
View from room 405 was amazing.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Ercan Y, Ön Büro Müdürü at Aprilis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2018

Dear Khanche,

We look forward to welcoming you back soon...

Best Regards,