“My lovely restaurant”

Neighborhood: Sisli
Beirut, Lebanon
“My lovely restaurant”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We had our New Years me al in this great restaurant . We waited for about 30 min to go in ,but it was worth it .the staff were great,the food was wonderful,the atmosphere was Cousy,but the best thing of it all was the desert. We also encountered a senior couple with their granddaughters having dinner . The family was so cute that we tried to have a chat with them although it was some what difficult with our limited knowledge of the turkish language . Hope u go there for it is a lovely place to be in.

• Visited December 2012

• Turkish first
Arlington, Virginia
“Tasty food, good service, awesome desserts”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Great cafe atmosphere, really delicious pastries (I got some pistachio-covered banana thing), friendly service. I ordered some homemade noodles in yogurt which were also very tasty.

Visited August 2013
Kyrenia, Cyprus
“Stop by for taste of awesome !”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I try to go to Zamane Kahvesi every time I'm in İstanbul and nothing I've tried here have failed me so far. They have delicious cakes,incredible drinks and tasty food.The amazing thing is that they combine tastes you wouldnt imagine would match and provide you with unforgettable experiences,yum !

• Visited May 2013
“Amazed by the breakfast ! ”
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Popped quicky into this place at 9 a.m. for a breakfast on the go... But when it was served my breakfast i happily decided to arrive too late for my appointment to enjoy my breakfast over here.

A big full platter with delicious mouth watering selection of warm bread, cheese and honey with cream, etc. I paid 21 lira for it ( 8 euro) which was very well priced. Tonorrow im here again.

The restaurant itself is big, cozy ad colorful. Oh yeah... And there is free wifi in it.

Istanbul, Turkey
“Excellent and unique venue, combining a patisserie, cafeteria and bistro”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Zamane Kahvesi is a very unique concept combining a 'pastane' (patisserie), cafeteria, and bistro (however without alcoholic beverages). Currently the have to venues, one on Valikonağı Caddesi in Nisantasi, the other one on Bağdat Caddesi. Their tastiest selections on the menu are predominantly traditionally Turkish pasta dishes, such as Köy Eriştesi and Mantı. In case you are there only for cafe and desserts, you will probably find specialty cakes such as 'Egpa' delicious.

Their venue on Bağdat Caddesi is also a very suitable for children's special occasions, since in such a case the entire second floor of Zamane Kahvesi is provided for the party!

I would definitely recommend Zamane Kahvesi for breakfast, lunch, or desserts during any time of the day.

• Visited December 2012