1. The reception staff was unfriendly, giving wrong advice, not informed and not willing to help with tourist info
2. The room was not cleaned: only the trash was taken and the beds were arranged, but the dust stayed there for the whole trip
3. In the room was very hot and the air conditioned wasn't working properly.
4. One good thing: the silence (well the other guests were noisy, sometimes very noisy, but that's not the hotel's fault)
5. The breakfast was the same every day and very poor; no variety; very few choices.
6. Restaurant stuff looked bored.
7. The view from the restaurant was awesome!
8. We got a room that did't have any view, and when I say "any view" I mean it: the window opened to a hole, I could only see 4 other walls, dark, some cables and some apparatus making a strange noise. If you ever go to this hotel avoid rooms: 1101, 1201, 1301 etc. In my opinion, these rooms had to be transformed into small warehouses.
9. No minibar in the room: only a small empty fridge (which by the way I couldn't open at first because a bed was positioned exactly in front of the fridge door)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Grand Ons Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Ons Istanbul