We stayed at this hotel 6 nights in a superior family room, two adults and a child of 8 years.
The hotel has a charm after a project is done tastefully and the location is perfect, 5 minute walk to the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia.
The atmosphere is intimate, full of warmth. We stayed in room 304, big enough for 3 people. The bathroom is well structured, functional with quality materials.
In the room is also a mini bar cooler works very well. We have put in it different (milk for the child, etc.) and it worked flawlessly, unlike other hotels.
The only thing that made discordant with the overall quality of the hotel was 3:
- Soundproofing of the windows in our room allowed us to hear all traffic street and prayers at 5 am.
- The room has a desk with a chair that are the same height with the desk, not possible to sit in the office.
- In the room there is a sofa, ideal for watching TV. Chairs have a huge stain, which made us to watch TV from the bed only.
It is a hotel that I definitely want to come back and I have already recommended to our friends.
We would like to conclude by thanking the entire staff of the hotel, nice people, friendly, very good professionals.
Special thanks to Volkan and Ahmet, who complete the image of a successful holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nicely decorated boutique hotel in the historical area of the old city. For the ones, who want to feel at home away from home. Enjoy your stay with a complete sea view in a relaxing, friendly atmosphere and a warm hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Aren Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.