Lowest prices for your stay
$133
$101
Free cancellation until 07/09/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$133
Hotels.com$101
Travelocity$101
Orbitz.com$101
See what travelers are saying:
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed October 5, 2009

This hotel is the worst, i have read the reviews and complaints about it before i go, (just like you are doing right now) and i said to my self " some spoiled people exaggerating".
eventhough this hotel is relevantly expensive compared to better hotel in the area it is aufull! everything, the location, the cleanliness, the attitude.., you name it.

1- the location is in taksim, right, but in a very narrow street and the bus cant reach the door, so we had to take the bags on foot 200m to reach the entrance.
2-we reserved a kingsize bed, and they gave us two small beds, " thats all we have take it or leave it"
3- the furniture is like 1965, they even had an in-table-radio, not working of course.
4- the AC is broken, and when we asked to fix it, they simply sent us a FAN, we said we dont want a fan, and they left us without nothing.
4- i have seen some bad hotels, i even slept in a 1 star hotel, but this is the first hotel where the water is cut and stopped while you take a shower.
5- i woke up at night to find BED BUGS in my bed sucking my blood. i never told my wife about it, or should make us sleep in the street rather than in the hotel.

take my advice, and dont go there, and when you reach Istanbul, try to go and check it out for your self, and thank god you did not stay there.

Date of stay: September 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank SamiJordan
Reviewed December 29, 2008

It's the worst hotel I've ever been.
I went to Istanbul to live a dream and it became a nightmare thanks to this hotel. In magic way my money witch was in my wallet into my suitcase into my room disappeared
I made complains to the reception and they threaten me that they'll throw me out.
When the other guys from our group learned what happened, they searched their rooms and discovered that a several things were missing even a used pair of trousers!

Date of stay: December 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank HotelVictim62
Reviewed November 19, 2008

It is an acceptable hotel, for those who want to enjoy their time searching around Istanbul and not staying all the time in hotel,
Helpful and polite receptions and people who work there, very good location, you have access to many places and shops, next to bus station and underground,a small but nice restaurant with a view of Bosphore to have breakfast, rooms are cleaned every day, furnitures are average, or a bit old, breakfast is fine, So... for whom they know how they can enjoy their time and dont plan to stay all the time in hotel it is a good choice, Enjoy!

Date of stay: October 2008
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 12, 2008

The only good thing about this hotel is its location. I satayd too nights but u couldn't sleep: the windos are not double galse and its like sleeping in the midle of the street and the price is high for a low quality.

The satff is not rude but very slow : it took one hour to get the room ready and i have booked 2 weeks befor going there.

The other good thing is that you there is two good reastaurant nearby: Haji Baba which is a turkish reastaurant and a an excellenet japaness restaurant.

Date of stay: September 2008
Reviewed October 4, 2008

I've stayed in Marble Hotel for 4 nights, it was extremly the worse hotel that i've ever seen in my life. Below is the checklist:

1-Unqualified personnel, noone ever smile as if someone is dead, arrogant, never try to help you, they don't even bother to answer you when you talk. ( the reception guy named Dimish should not be working in hospitality, maybe he can be in a farm or something like this)

2- Dirty Rooms, no one clean my room for 4 days, room# 303, never change my towels, shampoo ( i had to buy my own shampoo....)

3- They tried to foul us by giving us another room which is not the same one that we booked over the internet. (i bookek for a dbl room, honey moon package, sea view: they gave me a single room, no view, fit only for a half human being, dirty full of ants and dust)

4- cats in the restaurant, very dirty plates and cuttlery in the breakfast restaurant

actually the list still to go for more points, but they don't even deserve to spend time talking about their premises.

A matter of fact, if you were planning to visit Turkey make sure you never ever book in this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2008
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank SalibaLebanon