Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Igor M
Ivanic Grad, Croatia

Excellent Hotel position and customer service

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Feb 23, 2019
I stayed in Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention Hotel for 2 nights The views from the rooms are amazing I stopped on the 15th floor. There is a late bar on the top floor with panoramic views of the city. It’s less than 5 minutes walk to get to the Tuyap exhibition centre. The breakfasts are superb. It in a nice design and the breakfast was more than I expected, it is very reached, the service was great. Especially I must point out the courtesy and high professionalism of Mrs. Selma ERDEM Guest Relations Manager.
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
    $127
18.3 miles from Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention
View more hotels in Istanbul
1,028 results
All reviews summit restaurant turquoise restaurant turkish airlines very nice hotel renovation dogan
Selected filters
Reviewed February 22, 2019

My stay at the Kaya Hotel was extremely enjoyable thanks to the helpful staff and the generally presented service in all aspects. However, I must point out the courtesy and high professionalism of Mrs. Selma ERDEM Guest Relations Manager. It is her hospitality and kindness that has entirely justify her position and duties at Kaya.
I warmly recommend every visitor to the Kaya Hotel to address her with a question or problem related to staying at the hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 22, 2019

I stayed in the hotel for 2 nights in a room on a high floor, it is a very big room. It in nice design and the breakfast was more than I expected, it is very reach, the service was great. It’s less than 5 minutes walk to get to the exhibitions. I will return here with a doubt.Once again I have to praise the staff who are extremely hospitable.

Room tip: On the 17th floor there are smoking rooms
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

I needed to spend a night between 2 flights to/from Ataturk. I was very satisfied with my experience at “Kaya”. It’s a close drive from the airport. The staff are very helpful, the room is nice and large, good bed, the curtains block the light completely. The bathroom is very clean, with all toiletries available. The only thing that I didn’t like was the COLD. I arrived in January and the room was cold like ice. The air con warmed it up a bit, but the bathroom remained cold and feet-freezing.

Date of stay: January 2019
2  Thank Kazimir78
Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

Our flight got delayed, landed late in Istanbul, missed our flight and we were put up at Kaya by Turkish Airlines, with which we aren’t too happy with (but that’s another story...). We are grateful nonetheless for the professionalism of the staff at Kaya, who understood that my 2 year old needed to sleep and put us up in a quiet room and gave us our keys in priority (there were about 50 people waiting a the reception desk). The room was comfortable, the bathroom was clean and water hot! Beds are comfortable and coffee and tea are free in the room. Thank you for giving us a beam of sunlight and this nightmarish trip we’ve had!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

I stayed in the hotel for 3 nights in a Deluxe room on a high floor, it is a very big room, good even for 3 people. It in nice design and the breakfast was more than I expected, it is very reach, the service was great. It’s less than 5 minutes walk to get to the exhibitions,

Date of stay: October 2018