“Just perfect”

Ranked #205 of 1,129 Hotels in Istanbul
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Just perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

Really good hotel, clean Airconditioned rooms, good location 10 min from Taksim, helpful staff and excellent breakfast. taxis are available outside, nechanteche shopping area is 5 min walking distance

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Thank Muhammed Ibrahi... A
Elif_Yazoglu, Hotel Manager at Hilton ParkSA Istanbul, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Dear MuhammedIbrahimA,

Thank you for posting your feedback. I was very happy to read your review and glad to hear that you enjoyed our service and breakfast, as well as our convenient location in the heart of the city. We thank you for your comments, and hope to be your host again in your future trips to Istanbul.

Hilton ParkSA Istanbul

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Roma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

I spent several months for business purpose in Istanbul. Hilton ParkSa is located in a very good position giving the opportunity to enjoy a perfect Istanbul's view both from rooms and restaturant. The whole personell is amazing and help you in every kind of matter. Is my first choice every time I'm in Istanbul.

Room Tip: Ask fo a room away from the lift.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank nicolasei
Elif_Yazoglu, Hotel Manager at Hilton ParkSA Istanbul, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear nicolasei,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us. I am glad to hear that we could again contribute to making your visit a good experience. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

With our best regards to Rome,

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

I can't give five stars to this one when there are some amazing hotels in Istanbul, but given the more normal price I would choose it again. Staff friendliness and helpfulness was a highlight, and I really liked the location too, overlooking the Bosphorus (though you only see it from suites or the terrace) and close to the chic Nisantasi area. You do need a taxi for the sights if you are a tourist, but I still prefer this modern and quieter location to more centrally located hotels. Rooms and bathrooms are clean, modern and functional with all necessary amenities, though not particularly impressive in terms of design (I had a look at the suite though and the view and glass windows are amazing). The plush beds are super-comfortable and breakfast in the executive lounge is perfectly satisfying.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank alma78
Dear alma78,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write such a detailed review with great comments. . I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our services and our location. We hope to be your host again in your future trips to Istanbul.

Linwood, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

I would rate this hotel highly for location, price and pleasant staff. It was disappointing in that there was a charge for wifi, a courtesy that was extended to us in all the other hotels we stayed in.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Elif_Yazoglu, Hotel Manager at Hilton ParkSA Istanbul, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Dear pdsmith68,

We were happy to read your review following your recent stay with us and thank for your great comments. We have taken note of your constructive feedback concerning the internet pricing. I would like to inform you that we have one hour complimentary internet per day available to our hotel guests as well as it is a complimentary service for Hilton HHonors members staying at our hotel.
We hope to be your host again in your future trips to Istanbul.

Bowie, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

Excellent staff, clean room, Great restaurant (cloud 7) with magnificent view of the Bosphorous river and bridge. The only problem I had is that my online e-upgrade of 30TL or 60TL during my reservation was ignore at the check in for and upgrade of 100TL. It remind me the grand bazard where the asking price is triple of the sailing price.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Roberto K,

We were happy to read your review following your recent stay with us earlier this month and thank for your thoughtful feedback on behalf of all my team, who contributed in making your stay with us a good experience.

We have also taken note of your constructive feedback. I understand that unfortunately we were fully booked on the Executive Bosphorus view rooms on your arrival day, therefore our special offer for an e-upgrade was not available. Please be advised that, as you would be informed while choosing the selection online, the opportunity to request an upgrade to a premium room at a discount is subject to availability, at the time of check-in. Therefore our team has offered you the available Corner Room with 100 TL price difference.

Please be assured that your comments are much appreciated and we would be pleased to get the chance to welcome you again in our hotel.

Best regards,

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

This hotel is in Macka area, which on the hill above Bosphorus. I really like the location, since it is in a quite area, with great views of the city and Bosphorus. A big park just across the street - good for morning exercises. It takes about 15-20 minutes to reach the Taksim square, if you take a cable car across the park. I would not recommend going to Taksim these days, because of major renovation works going there.

Another nice area of Nisantasi is about a 15 minute walk away from the hotel, with lots of restaurants and shops.

You can also walk down the street to a long boulveard with many historical places to see and boats to the Asian side. Costs only 3 liras, one way.

The hotel itself is old (looks like '70s), and much smaller than the sister Hilton Istanbul, Siwssotel, Interconti and Ritz, all of which are around the same area. The room was of an adequate size for one person. It also had a view of the Bosphorus from a small window.

The gym was small too, however, it has some good equipment, enough for basic exercises. The hotel also allows using the fitness and spa facilities at Hilton Istanbul.

The staff was very nice - smiling and helpful.

The only complaint I have is food. I had a dinner, breakfast and also tried in the exec lounge, and everywhere the food was disappointing.

Cloud 7 restaurant has an amazing view of the Bosphorus, but the food was not good at dinner or breakfast - tasteless.

All in all, it is a very good hotel, reasonably priced for its excellent location and good staff. I would certainly recommend it for anyone,

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank airwav
Elif_Yazoglu, Hotel Manager at Hilton ParkSA Istanbul, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dear airwav,

Thank you for posting your comment. I truly appreciate you taking the time to write such a detailed review with great comments.
We hope to be your host again in your future trips to Istanbul.

Des Moines, Iowa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

I stayed at this Hilton while attending a conference at the other Hilton and kicked myself the entire week. From talking to other attendees I could have paid the same rate and stayed at the actual conference hotel.

This hotel isn't bad, it's just twice as expensive from a cost/value perspective as it should have been, at least at the rate negotiated by the conference organizers.

I liked all of the staff who I became friendly with during my stay and I enjoyed the breakfast, but with one exception - the eggs were cold every single day. Yes, every single day the scrambled eggs on offer - which looked great by the way, were cold. They apparently cook an entire tray at once then simply leave it until it's empty. The fresh squeezed orange juice is great though and I definitely had my fill of that.

My biggest problem encountered during the stay started innocently enough. There is no bottled water in the room for purchase or complementary, except maybe in the mini bar, and since I don't normally even open the mini bar I have no idea if one was in there or not. First night there I am incredibly thirsty, there is no bottled water in the room, so what do I do - fill a glass from the tap. Big mistake. The next day I started feeling the effects and they only got worse and worse as the week when on. Nothing seemingly was effective at killing it. I was a zombie the last few days of the trip and am only now beginning to feel better. So if you are going to this hotel - be forewarned! I don't blame the hotel though as this is a Turkish problem, but they could certainly put bottled water on the tables like every other hotel in the world does. I only ate at the conference and the hotel the entire week, so believe I am right with my diagnosis.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank callmeishmael
Elif_Yazoglu, Hotel Manager at Hilton ParkSA Istanbul, responded to this review, April 27, 2013
Dear callmeishmael,

Thank you very much for your comment. We appreciate constructive criticism as it helps us to improve the satisfaction of our guests and to eliminate problems.

We truly regret to read that we were unable to meet your expectations and that we were not able to fulfill our promise. We do have tea and coffee making facilities in every room which includes complimentary bottled water in each room located on top of the minibar. I am very sorry to hear about the shortcomings, I wished we had the opportunity to assist you during your stay with us. At the same time we would like to thank you for your positive feedback regarding the service of our team.

We very much hope, that we might be able to welcome you back again at the Hilton ParkSA Istanbul in future and that we can then convince you of our standards and services. If you have any questions or concerns, or should you wish to share further feedback with us, please do not hesitate to contact us directly. It will be our pleasure to be of service!