Lowest prices for your stay
$125
$112
Agoda.com
$74
Priceline$125
Hotels.com$112
Travelocity$112
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Sadly after checking the reviews I decided to stay there for 3 nights, and I booked there. First of all there are lots of constructions going there all around the hotel, which makes it very difficult to go anywhere or even enjoy any view.
The rooms are extremley small, the bathrooms aren't that clean, and also very small.
I got locked inside the bathroom, and after a couple of minutes with the help of somebody outside I managed to get out, and then when I got out I closed it and it was locked again. I called the reception and the man who talked to me tried to convince me that I'm the cause of the problem that I'm using the bathroom lock as it's somehow should be a decoration not for use. The conversation took half an hour as I wanted to leave the room, and he didn't want to or maybe he didn't have any empty rooms, so I left the hotel exactly after one night.
The day of my departure they were cleaning the lobby, and the cleaning lady came to us while we were sitting waiting for our car to come, and waved to us to left up our legs so she can clean underneath the couch we were sitting on.
Maybe I'm unlucky in this day, but really this is the last time I would ever think of going to this hotel again

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Khaled H
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Very good hotel, good location. Only rooms are small. Breakfast buffet needs to be renewed at least three times per week cause same breakfast every day is a bit boring. Over all good value for this price.

2  Thank Karim-ashour
Reviewed December 14, 2012

i read so many hotel reviews before i decide where to stay in Istanbul. To be honest, I was a bit hesitating when I read the reviews of cartoon hotel. But i decided to book it anyway because of its location and value for money. The minute i checked in i realised that the reviews were not very fair.. The reception guy is so friendly and helpful.. our stay in the hotel was for 7 nights, so he voulenteerly gave us a large room even though i booked the standard room. when i walked into the room it was very satisfactory. not very large but large enough. the bathroom was very nice and clean.. no bad smells what so ever. the elevator is not very good but will do the job. house keeping was very good. breakfast was very good and with many varieties, but same items everyday.In general, I strongly recommend this hotel for your stay in Istanbul.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank m0ataz
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Cartoon hotel that,s very good hotel
and breakfast is very good taste and stuf there was very friendly
don,t listen to any body that tell you that,s not good hotel
very good hotel
try it and you will win

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 29, 2012

1- The rooms are not big enough.
2- The corridors are tight.
3- The internet is not available in all rooms because the position of the router.
4- The lobby is too small.
5- The air conditioner is working hot only and makes very loud sound.

• Trip type: Traveled with family