All reviews taksim square corner room bus stop room service recommend this hotel free wifi hotel location is clean rooms very pleasant stay business trip location is excellent restaurants and shops choose this hotel turkey stayed for nights metro gizem
Reviewed July 11, 2018

The rooms are very small and not clean especially under the beds.
the pillows are annoying, couldn't sleep well.
the staff are very rude and don't listen.
the best thing about this hotel is the location, its very close to Taksim square and has good restaurants near it.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Gizem I, Front Office Manager at Nippon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Dear Mrs. Abdo,

We are sorry to hear you inconvenience regarding your room and we would like to apologize for the attitude of our team member who do not reflect our usual high service standards.We have always worked hard to maintain the high level of our guest service. Please kindly be sure that we took your comments into consideration. It has certainly helped us identify weak spots in our training and will surely help us as we strive to provide you with high customer service.Once again we truly sorry for any inconveniences and do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Regards

Reviewed June 22, 2018

Staff are very rude, and some of my things went missing while I was here, perhaps stolen by housekeeping, I spoke to the management and they are very rude, they don’t listen to you they always disagree with you.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 20, 2018

Very small rooms breakfast is good
Staff are friendly . Lobby is very small
There isn’t steep road suitable for baby stroller at entrance door
But good location taqsim square very near good restaurant around hotel

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank ehsan e
Reviewed June 20, 2018

We arrived at 2 am and were greeted by the hotel staff.Our room was not available as it was given to someone else.The Manager upgraded us to the Suite.Room was nice and spacious.Proximity to metro/shopping areas was good.Nice breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed June 15, 2018

I ordered eggs for breakfast at this hotel and this is what I received, I found hair under the eggs, it shows how dirty they are at this hotel. I showed them that there is hair under the eggs, and I said I will not eat the rest, they offered to make a new one, however I did not trust them anymore and said no thanks, they still charged me the bill as you can see!

And also when the housekeeping cleans the washroom, they use the dirty towels to wipe the counters and toilet with, they should be using clean rags not spreading the dirt with old dirty rags!!!

Room Tip: foods are not well prepared so better not order your food here
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo