All reviewsreach taksimhundred metersfloor roomturkish bathhotel is locatedrooms are cleansyrianhoneycomb
Reviewed March 24, 2017

I stayed at the Green Park January 29 - February 1st, 2016. The hotel is centrally located near the main strip of Taksim square. The rooms were spacious. I had a single, but easily could have had two people in there comfortably. The view from my 6th floor room was awesome. Overlooking the city and several mosques. *warning on certain nights they broadcast the prayers early in the morning. Like 4:30 early. So as cool as it can sound, earplugs might be in order. I felt safe my entire stay. The breakfast was sensational. My favorite was the slab of honeycomb dripping over a bowl. right out of the hive. It was heaven. many options to choose from. the manager was a little high stressed, but most of the workers were very sweet and accommodating. I wish the hairdryer had more power. But, I could have always bought one if need be. The regular adapters I brought from the states worked fine for my iPhone and iPad. The rooms were cleaned every day. Transportation to all the main sights were in close walking distance as was the bus to/from the airport. Coming from America, it was so nice to see the world isn't as bad as the newscasters would have us believe. Everyone was so friendly. Children were playing. and I didn't feel hate from anyone my entire visit. It's a fascinating city and I'd go again in a heartbeat. Seeing a kid from Syria on the street alone sleeping broke my heart. Our planet needs to get it together and realize we outnumber the people that are trying to kill us. Smile. Laugh and love

Stayed: November 2016
1  Thank Kooterslam
Reviewed March 3, 2017

Flew Turkish Airlines and was placed here overnight for 12 hours. The transfer was smooth, check-in extremely fast, WiFi works, breakfast bountiful, athletic rooms expansive, sauna and Turkish baths clean with plenty of space and a pool, hot tub, and other rooms I didn't even have time to check out....I'm impressed. There was also a ping pong table and juice bar, plus a salon, masseuse, and exercise classes.

The staff was all smiles (even though there was a blow up behind the scenes, they were professional to the guests and that was appreciated). My actual room smelled funny and was nothing special...spacious but maybe had seen better days, but the heater was very warm and kicked in right away. The view was just of some other low-lying buildings but got plenty of sky.

Overall, surprisingly pleased and wouldn't mind staying again for an extended layover in the future. I am well-fed, rested, and pampered. There is no soundproofing between the walls so you will hear any and everything, but at least you don't hear people walking around above you.

Room Tip: I think the higher rooms have a better view...the 3rd floor wasn't anything special
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed January 10, 2017

Hotel location is perfect, only 5 mins walk to taksim square, however it's located in a quite place. Generally the check in was very fast as we reserved the room and check-in in about 10 minutes or less thanks to the reservation desk. rooms were reasonably big but take care as you can hear all your neighbors from the rooms next to you as there's no sound proof walls between rooms - they can hear you as well also check for electricity (lambs, phone, power outlets) before confirming the rooms as some rooms suffer damage in them. for the staff they were friendly and helped us a lot during our vacation. Above all we had fun and I highly recommend the hotel & sure it will be my accommodation during my upcoming visit.

Room Tip: please check light and power outlets before confirming the room
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 23, 2016 via mobile

Big fitness center. Served honey from the honeycomb amidist large breakfast spread. Sauna. That's 4 stars for me right there. Rooms were average but cracked window open and slept soundly. Interesting price board behind front desk which prices rooms at near $200 when online selling for $70. Kid friendly pools and shuttle service to airport.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed December 11, 2016

Business trip to Istanbul stayed in this hotel for three nights love the location since it is easy access to famous Taskim square hotel is an average in terms of standard however location is very convenient and easy easy access to the center of the city. Breakfast is healthy and with many choices had a Turkish Ham-mam it was very good.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business