All reviews reach taksim hundred meters floor room turkish bath hotel is located rooms are clean syrian honeycomb
Reviewed September 19, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for one week. The location is excellent, near taksim square and in a quiet area. But we had some inconveniences:
the hotel room was not equipped by plastic slippers, paper handkerchief, balance, toothbrush and toothpaste. Entering the room, I noticed that the mugs were not properly washed and there was no tea bags, coffee and sugar on the table. But I found a half used nescafe bag! I gave notice to the receptionnist, but they did not put these stuffs in the room, even when we asked the housekeeping to cleen the room. Mineral water is free of charge but they do not offer it unless you ask them! Once, after asking 3 times (!), a bellboy gave me two bottles, which were not put in a tray... he served them in his hands!
The breakfast was good, but the stuffs were not variable and we had a limited choice every day. The swimming-pool was small, but we had a good experience with the turkish bath! Despite the existance of a cockroach in the bath, I think taking a turkish shower was a good idea!
The staff were not happy. Maybe they are not paid well! I think they work more than one shift per day and they do not have a regular schedule. The number of staff was limited. Once I saw a bellboy at the reception! The bald doorman was the happiest. He had a nice smile!
There is a bar in the lobby that I think it is just for the decoration. During our stay the top floor restaurant was closed. I wish we could use that restaurant.
One day there was a problem with the elevators and everybody was obliged to use the stairway.
Despite all these inconveniences maybe I choose to stay at this hotel or other hotels in this area, because the location is very important for me, and it is a privilege for the hotels near taksim square.
We had a nice week in Istanbul... I can not forget our night in Istiklal avenue...

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mreka
Reviewed August 1, 2012

First :
The hotel's location is perfect. And that's what you mostly need when you are traveling to a country. 2 mins away from Takseem and Funicular station, 5 mins away from Istiklal street and the metro station.
It is surrounded by good restaurants, and shops.

The hotel's staff are friendly and if you are from an Arabian country, they have someone who talks Arabic.
The double room was big and had a view on the houses of Istanbul.
The only set back was we had a day where they didnt clean the bathrooms and shower. But we asked for a janitor and they did send us one ( even at night)

One annoying thing is that they dont have alot of electricity outlets. I needed to charge my phone, my laptop and my camera everyday I returned to the room and there was only one socket available!

They also have a spa and gym!

Their morning brunch is amazing and good. They offer all kind of breads and patisserie. All kinds of jams,honey, olives, vegetables . All kind of eggs, scrambled, boiled..etc As well as sausages, juices, coffee and tea. You can refuel yourself every morning with this breakfast for your long day when touring beautiful Istanbul!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank Loulwa
Reviewed July 17, 2012

The best part of this hotel is that it is located in the heart of Taksim Square...The hotel is surrunded by bustling nightlife & is walkable distance to most of the city's attractions.....Although the rooms are small compared to some of the otehr hotels by Good value for money

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Tanushree P
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I really enjoined staying in this hotel, all around you it's very near, restaurant, bars & market.

• Stayed: July 2012

3.clean
dis advantage
1.noisy
2.unfriendly reception

Room Tip: not different
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple