Hali Hotel
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$57
Sumengen Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$83
$78
Hotel Sultania(Istanbul)
$139
  • Breakfast included
The Byzantium Hotel & Suites(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$484
$397
$177
$253
$246
  • Pool
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$138
$209
$151
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Hotel Empress Zoe(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$88
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsturkeybreakfast roomaya sofyalocation is greatterracebosphorus
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 13, 2013

The last time that I stayed in this Hotel and wrote a review was 14 months ago, I have just stayed for a week in January 2013. The Hotel has been completely refurbished, every room on all floors. New fitted carpets and curtains have been placed throughout, together with new bed covers, the rooms have very tasteful pictures on the walls. In the foyer is a well designed fish pool with a fountain. The new decoration has give a light airy feel to every room, floor, and lobby in this busy and well located Hotel. The staff and breakfast are as always faultless and the ensuite rooms are comfortable and very clean. There are two Internet screens in the foyer and wi-fi on all floors and finally the only thing that has not changed is the great view from the breakfast terrace. The management of this Hotel are clearly keeping a constant eye on all of the important points that together make staying in this Hotel a good experience. 5 Stars to the team at Hali Hotel.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the front of the Hotel have a better view than others. Klodfarer Street is quiet at night so noise is not a problem.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
6  Thank biltravel
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I want to thank all the employees of this hotel . I went with four other friends to Istanbul at the end of 2012. But there I fell very ill. And one of my friend had a fall and felt faint. Within two days, the Hotel had to take care of us and it did it perfectly. They were very nice though we gave them a lot of trouble. Thanks to them, we keep a very good souvenir of our travel.
And I hope I'll return very soon to Istanbul in that hotel where everybody is so nice and where we had... a wonderful view from the terrasse.
I recommend this hotel well situated (near the blue mosque and Sainte-Sophie) and in a beautiful and quiet area.
Elisabeth Fieschi (Poitiers, France)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank adelinaPoitiers
Reviewed November 23, 2012

The Hali is a - well, I'd give it 3 stars - hotel whose main attraction is its location in the center of the old town of Istanbul. In five minutes you can walk to Haga Sophia, the Blue Mosque, the Grand Bazaar, the MUST-SEE Cistern, and the best köfte in Istanbul - the staff can tell you how to recognise the köfte restaurant, pay attention! Helpful staff, good breakfast, and fantastic view from the breakfast terrace. The hotel is a bit frayed around the edges, but that just helps the 1930s adventure film atmosphere.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the front on the top floors. If you book online you can request your room beforehand in good time, AND you get a discount on the already reasonable price.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KelaTheFinn
Reviewed November 18, 2012

One of the managers on night duty was very mean. Gave us a real shabby dirty room on the first night. I called my travel agent. Next day morning I got a call from the reception. This is way before checkout time. So the room was available the night before. Anyway, they transferred us to a much newer nicer room. They had the room, the manager was just trying not to give me the good room. Very bad policy. Will never go back to this hotel. The whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth. The breakfast is not good either.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank waitytravel
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Considering the location of the Hali, I would expect it to cost a lot more than it does. It is near many tourist attractions you can walk to, and about a block away from the tram stop to get you around the rest of the city. It is nothing fancy, but they guys who work there are the best. They all speak very good English, are friendly and helpful. These are qualities I would never trade for a bigger, fancier hotel.

The only thing I would change is the coffee served at breakfast. It could be better, but it's good enough to get you started in the morning.Plus the view is nice.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple