All reviewsblue mosquewalking distancerooftop terracethe hotel staffminute walktop floorturkeyhagia sophiaexcellent locationenjoyable staythe breakfast areasmall hotelcall to prayerthe main tourist attractionsi highly recommend this hotelold towneach morning
Reviewed September 28, 2017

Checking in was quick and efficient. We were offered drinks while we were checked in which was a lovely welcoming touch. After this, the staff member provided some information on the hotels location in respect to the museums, mosques and places of interest. We were offered advice on how to get about and to avoid using taxis's and the scams we may fall foul to. I thought this was very useful even though this was my second visit. The hotel staff were so friendly and helpful, they couldn't do enough for us. We had a triple room which was a decent size and very clean. Housekeeping were very good and cleaned the rooms and replaced towels daily. Breakfast was a traditional cold type of spread. No hot options or toast. That was the only down side to staying here but despite this it did not spoil our stay. I would definitely consider staying here again on the basis of the location and more importantly the staff who made our stay special.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 26, 2017

What I love about this hotel is the elevator (lift). You would feel like going to chamber of secret. Really cute. Spacious hotel room as well, with a good simple design. our room was next to the old wall of hippodrome. You can see a good view from rooftop there, including the hippodrome wall. But I dont really like the breakfast. It is simple breakfast, but even for simple breakfast I only need english breakfast then I'll be happy.

Staff is very good. He explain the detail of tours or places we want to visit. It is our second time to Istanbul before flying back home, so we explore a lot already. But he show us many good places to visit.

Room Tip: Our room is next to hippodrome but a bit noisy at night
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

The staff gave information on how to move about. Onur and murad were pretty helpful which was the best part of the stay
The triple room is little small and concidering the time we were there the weather was hot. So the aircondition didnt cool much. Bfast on roof top was excellent.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

Stayed in hotel for 3 nights. Very helpful staff. Explained everything we was asking. We had a room for 3 so it was a bit small but all clean. We couldn't enjoy breakfast on the roof top because after big storm they was redecorating and fixing it....a bit of disappointment. Overall it's nice small hotel in a really great location for very reasonable price. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2017

An excellent location very near the Blue Mosque, Aya Sofya and the tram. My room was a single very clean with all the basics and very good wifi. Breakfast which is continental is served on the rooftop terrace which has views of the sea and the Blue Mosque The team were all very professional and helpful. I'd stay here again.

Room Tip: I had a small single room which was more than adequate for my needs
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo