Naz Wooden House Inn
Agoda.com
$503
$366
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I would recommend this hotel for people who want to have a clean place to stay in the historical center of Istanbul, that is not too expensive. The Turkish breakfast is good and the service staff very friendly and helpful. You got a great view onto the Marmara Sea and the Blue Mosque from the roof terrace. The only disadvantage of the hotel is that the walls are not very soundproofed. But I enjoyed my stay and wish everybody a good stay in Istanbul!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Lakuch1
Naz_Wooden, Guest Relations Manager at Naz Wooden House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences with us. We have been very happy to read your kind review, and are glad to see that you spent enjoyable stay in Naz Wooden House. We hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Yours sincerely,

Hakan Varan
Naz Wooden House

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We had a very nice stay at Naz Wooden House In with a amazing see view from our room (blue room) and the breakfast room. There is also a beautiful terrace on the roof. The room was clean and has lovely old turkish furniture. The stuff was very friendley :-)

Room Tip: bautiful view in room no.7
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank dierotezara
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Very friendly staff. Nice Turkish breakfast choices. Brilliant views. It couldn't be more convenient; an exceptional location. Amazing holiday whatever the weather. Just get walking because you can get to mosques, bazaars, bars, restaurants and authentic evenings such as whirling dervishes within easy reach. Those that want to go further the train and tram and buses are within minutes. This is a world heritage site and fabulous.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank El S
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Our stay at this place was very comfortable. The staff was very friendly. Our room was clean during the whole time. I can recommend this hotel. Every morning, we had a tasty breakfast and also tea and cake for free in the afternoon.
There was just a little promlem with the heating. But they send an artisan who fixed it immediately :-)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank secondsky
Naz_Wooden, Guest Relations Manager at Naz Wooden House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Best Regards,

Hakan Varan
Naz Wooden House

Reviewed March 13, 2013

My boyfriend and I reserved a double room, and when we were shown to our room it was so small that we couldn't even have our suitcases on the floor without blocking access to either the bathroom or the hallway.

I went down and asked the front desk about it, saying maybe they had put me in the wrong room. Turns out they had overbooked double rooms, and even though I had paid for a double they had put me in a single, charged me for a double, and weren't going to tell me!

After having read some other reviews I see that this is not the first time that this has happened - apparently this hotel loves overcharging for single rooms.

Although they were apologetic about it and switched my room the next day, they offered no money back or any kind of compensation. Had I not asked about it they never would have switched my room, and would have kept me in a single, while charging me for a double.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side get noise from the train.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple