We stayed 5 nights. The staff were friendly and helpful. Everyone spoke good English and made us feel very welcome. The view from our balcony and the breakfast deck was amazing. The hotel is perfectly placed with a short walk to the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia , Cisterna Basilica, The Grand Bazaar and the tram line. The room was a good size and the bathroom with a shower had been recently renovated. Although we went as a couple the hotel is very child friendly and interleading rooms are available. I loved my time in this hotel and can will go back anytime. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Horn Sultanahmet Hotel is a 7 floor modern building with a large lobby area and garden. Located in the heart of historical peninsula Golden Horn Sultanahmet represent the traditional Turkish hospitality melted with comfort and pleasure. Golden Horn Sultanahmet takes its name from the unique place of the Bosphorus; Golden Horn. The Halic (Golden Horn), Bosphorus and Marmara Sea where Istanbul is feeling proud of being Istanbul now and before. Has gradually spread out to the fırther distances from the same historical peninsula, with echoing songs through the history. We invite to Sultanahmet put the crown of Istanbul on. The song will lead the way for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Deluxe Golden Horn Sultanahmet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Horn Sultanahmet Istanbul
- Hotel Golden Horn Sultanahmet