This attractive hotel faces onto a small park, creating a buffer zone to the noise of the bustling streets of Sultanahmet. The view from the rooftop restaurant is breathtaking and a perfect setting for the sumptuous breakfest buffet. There is a gym and a small hammam in the basement.
Be aware that the hot water in the shower can be a bit hit and miss, a common problem in hotels.
The staff are helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Horn Sultanahmet Hotel is a 7 floor modern building with a large lobby area and garden. Located in the heart of historical peninsula Golden Horn Sultanahmet represent the traditional Turkish hospitality melted with comfort and pleasure. Golden Horn Sultanahmet takes its name from the unique place of the Bosphorus; Golden Horn. The Halic (Golden Horn), Bosphorus and Marmara Sea where Istanbul is feeling proud of being Istanbul now and before. Has gradually spread out to the fırther distances from the same historical peninsula, with echoing songs through the history. We invite to Sultanahmet put the crown of Istanbul on. The song will lead the way for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Deluxe Golden Horn Sultanahmet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Horn Sultanahmet Istanbul
- Hotel Golden Horn Sultanahmet