Not good value for money: 120 euros per night expensive for a very small room, a tiny wardrobe much too small for a 6 day stay.
Breakfast was poor quality although the restaurant is nice on top of the building with a very nice view.
2 good points: the location and the kindness of the staff
Negative points: poor maintenance: no electricity for 6 days in the entrance to our room, no darkness in the room because lack of thick curtains, no television for two days..
We asked for a double bed, we had two beds put together so not very confortable
To summarize lack of efficient management , but the staff tries its best,
Will not come back at this rate !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Horn Sultanahmet Hotel is a 7 floor modern building with a large lobby area and garden. Located in the heart of historical peninsula Golden Horn Sultanahmet represent the traditional Turkish hospitality melted with comfort and pleasure. Golden Horn Sultanahmet takes its name from the unique place of the Bosphorus; Golden Horn. The Halic (Golden Horn), Bosphorus and Marmara Sea where Istanbul is feeling proud of being Istanbul now and before. Has gradually spread out to the fırther distances from the same historical peninsula, with echoing songs through the history. We invite to Sultanahmet put the crown of Istanbul on. The song will lead the way for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Deluxe Golden Horn Sultanahmet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Horn Sultanahmet Istanbul
- Hotel Golden Horn Sultanahmet