This hotel is perfectly located, quiet street yet within walking distance to all the major attractions. The rooms are amazing. Our room was small with a 1room bathroom but the decor was phenomenal. Beds were extremely comfortable after a long day of walking on stone streets. We had a 4th floor room with a view of The BlueMosque. The only drawback to our room was the thinness of the walls and ability of hearing our next door neighbors.
Breakfast had a wide variety and the view from the top floor Terrace Restaurant was great. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Horn Sultanahmet Hotel is a 7 floor modern building with a large lobby area and garden. Located in the heart of historical peninsula Golden Horn Sultanahmet represent the traditional Turkish hospitality melted with comfort and pleasure. Golden Horn Sultanahmet takes its name from the unique place of the Bosphorus; Golden Horn. The Halic (Golden Horn), Bosphorus and Marmara Sea where Istanbul is feeling proud of being Istanbul now and before. Has gradually spread out to the fırther distances from the same historical peninsula, with echoing songs through the history. We invite to Sultanahmet put the crown of Istanbul on. The song will lead the way for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Deluxe Golden Horn Sultanahmet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Horn Sultanahmet Istanbul
- Hotel Golden Horn Sultanahmet