Orient Express Hotel
$194
$163
$117
  • Restaurant
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$34
$118
Orbitz.com
$364
  • Restaurant
1,798 results
All reviewsimbat restauranttopkapi palaceblue mosquewithin walking distancetram linetop floorold cityexcellent locationgalata bridgerooms are a bit smallwonderful cityturkeyvisiting istanbulpublic transporthistorical sitesasian sidemajor attractions
Reviewed September 8, 2012

A must stay when visting the Old City. The staff is the best part of this hotel. They cater to all your needs. The rooftop restaurant is definitely a must. The breakfast was more than you can possibly need with many selections. The indoor swimming is a nice touch after a long day of touring. I can't say enough good things about this hotel you need to experience it yourself. Added touch it is well priced and you get "Turkish Treats" placed on your bed each day.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
boyaci, Owner at Orient Express Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

My Dearest Guest
Firstly I would like to thank you for your review for Orient Express Hotel.
Your words brought us thorough happiness.
It is very important for us that our guests leave the hotel completely satisfied.
As guest is everything for us, reading this nice words make us each day prouder of what we do.
We will be very happy to host you again at Orient Express Family next time you will visit Istanbul.
Kind regards

Reviewed September 4, 2012

we stay 5 nights at this hotel. the location of hotel is very good , rooms and resturand is very clean , we faced with friendly staffs during our stay at there. breakfast is better than other 4 strar hotels at istanbul. only rooms are smaller than a normal twin room.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

My Dearest Guest
Firstly I would like to thank you for your review for Orient Express Hotel.
Your words brought us thorough happiness.
Kind regards

Reviewed September 4, 2012

A friend and I stayed at this hotel 2 nights and found it to be an excellent choice. Certainly a great location, but the best part was the staff. They couldn't have been kinder, more helpful, and more fun. Both in the beautiful and comfortable (August!) rooftop restaurant and in the lobby, we had great fun with the staff. They made us feel like family. I'll definitely be back.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
boyaci, Owner at Orient Express Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dearest Guest
Thank you very much for the review.
I am really happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and appreciated amenities and service.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

I was in Istanbul 3 times before, this time I took advice of tripadvisor comment and select Orient express hotel, hotel quality and service was
behind our expectations, my family enjoyed 6 days stay here. I recommand
to families and people which prefer perfect service, good food,excellent
breakfest and good place near to all historical places and also can take
tram and ferry just next to hotel to Asian side or Taskim .

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Dearest Guest
Thank you very much for the review.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Spent 3 nights in this hotel and found all of the staff charming and helpful. My room, being a single , was quite small but very clean (despite being somewhat aged) but the important thing is that everything was very clean. Did not get a chance to eat in the upstairs restaurant but did have a nice view. I would not have any hesitation to stay here again. The hotel is located on a buzzing and lively street with the tram passing right in front but it did not feel like it was noisy. Location is excellent. Overall very much enjoyed my stay. Thank you

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Dearest Guest
Thank you very much for your kind words.
I am really happy to know that you enjoyed your stay, service and amenities.