I spent 4 nights at this hotel. The room I was in was somewhat small, but cheer and clean. The highlight of the stay there though was the staff. From the front desk and especially to Rambo the waiter in the restaurant/bar. They were helpful and anticipated my needs.
I chose the hotel because of its location. It is literally steps away from Topkapi Palace, the Blue Mosque and Sophia as well as an easy walk to the Galata Bridge, the Spice Market and the Grand Bazaar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Valide Sultan Konagi is proud to serve those guests who prize the unique ambience and charm of a bygone age - as well as comfort, care and convenience – rather than the impersonal, homogenized facilities promoted by the global tourism industry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Valide Sultan Konagi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valide Sultan Konagi Istanbul
- Valide Sultan Konagi Hotel Istanbul