Hotel Valide Sultan is an ideal place to stay when visiting Istanbul. Located in Sultanahmet, the old city, just a few-minute walk from the Haija Sofia, the Topkapi Palace and the Blue Mosque, it's a bright, clean, cheerful hotel. I even got great night photos of the Haija Sofia from my bedroom window! The rooftop restaurant is mostly breakfast, but serves a great meal, and is situated so that on one side you see the Haija Sofia and on the other the Bosphorous and Asian Istanbul's skyline. It's also a perfect location for night photos of both. Rambo, who runs the restaurant, is a classic, always friendly and helpful, and uses his limited English to best advantage with his greetings of "Happy Holiday!". The rest of the staff, Benjamin and the others, are also very helpful and friendly. For anyone planning on visiting old Istanbul, you can't do better for the price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Valide Sultan Konagi is proud to serve those guests who prize the unique ambience and charm of a bygone age - as well as comfort, care and convenience – rather than the impersonal, homogenized facilities promoted by the global tourism industry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Valide Sultan Konagi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valide Sultan Konagi Istanbul
- Valide Sultan Konagi Hotel Istanbul