Sultan's Inn
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$57
Sumengen Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$83
$78
Hotel Sultania(Istanbul)
$139
  • Breakfast included
The Byzantium Hotel & Suites(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$484
$397
$253
$245
$177
  • Breakfast included
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$138
$209
$151
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Hotel Empress Zoe(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$88
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsblue mosquerooms are smallold cityrooftopattractions
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I stayed here for a few nights with my son. Communication with the hotel prior to arriving was prompt and accommodating. Hotel transfer was waiting as requested even though we were delayed with long queues through passport control. The hotel itself was located within easy walking distance of some of the main attractions and a tram station to access attractions further afield. The room was clean and good value for money. Perhaps one of the main attractions has to be the terrace from where a spectacular view of the sea and Blue Mosque could be enjoyed. The breakfasts had quite an extensive choice. Would recommend.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Maria T
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I stayed here 5 nights on a business trip because I wanted to avoid the issues in Taksim square where I normally stay. If you are young and want a hotel for touring and are trying to keep your budgets reasonable then this place is fine. It is a bit charming when you first walk in and the staff are very nice.

Unfortunately, the hotel is old and it feels like it. The room furniture and bedding is old. The bathroom equipment is manageable at best and there are 4 floors and no elevator. You cannot escape this reality even by staying on a lower floor as the breakfast is on the 4th floor.

Breakfast is also limited and lacks Western selections despite the fact almost all guests while I was there were Westerners. Not even a simple croissant was there and the coffee wasn't very good.

On a positive note I can say the Internet connection was free and very good.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Craig B
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Stayed a couple of nights and the hotel was perfect for our needs. Room was clean and comfortable with good internet. Nice selection for breakfast and we enjoyed dinning on the roof top with the view of the Blue Mosque. Staff were very nice and helpful.
Excellent location, 5 minute walk to a Bazar and really good restaurants, 10 minutes to the Blue Mosque, Ayasofya, museums, hippodrome and so much more.
Really, nothing bad to say

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2013

this is my second time at this hotel , everything was decent , nice and clean , nothing to moan about , this hotel has the best view of blue mosque from top terrace , breakfast was ok , location perfect

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Sultans_Inn, General Manager at Sultan's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind review on Tripadvisor to share your Sultan's Inn experience with us. I am delighted to learn that we were able to make you comfortable in our property and to secure a pleasant stay for you in general. We sincerely hope to welcome you back soon.

Kamil Kaya
Hotel Sultans Inn

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I stayed there for four nights in September. The staff was nice and helpful, both at the reception and the cleaning ladies. The atmosphere was nice. I just felt the room was quite small and poor with comparison to the price I was paying. It wasn't particularly clean or remarkable. The bathroom was pretty small and the shower was quite small, but that's okay since I don't usually spend my holidays in hotel in my hotel room. The position is just awesome, near to the metro station and close to every attraction in the Sultanahmet district. Breakfast was ok, but after two days with the same options I was getting tired. I'd try another place if I was to come back, cause this one was average for me. I guess that there's a lot of competition among hotels in that area, so maybe it's possible to find something better and cheaper.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple